Status
Not open for further replies.

young_golem

I started using Playedto.me in September and cashed out a few weeks ago. I haven't received payment nor any response to my e-mail. Does anyone have experience with this host? As this is my first payment I'm waiting for and it's quite small, I'm concerned about the direction this is going. And I have enough to cash out again.

23 comments
I started using Playedto.me in September and cashed out a few weeks ago. I haven't received payment nor any response to my e-mail. Does anyone have experience with this host? As this is my first payment I'm waiting for and it's quite small, I'm concerned about the direction this is going. And I have enough to cash out again.

I did my first request and they paid out within the same week. every case is different so i would say just be patient for now even if you have been patient before this posting. it takes hosts certain times to do payouts.

I did my first request and they paid out within the same week. every case is different so i would say just be patient for now even if you have been patient before this posting. it takes hosts certain times to do payouts.

Would you share your payment method? I'm using Paypal with them.

uploading is not working for whole video for everyone? seems servers down. this is not a good sign

I was able to upload remotely today. With the upload from my computer, I find it doesn't work properly unless I have my ad blocker disabled. And even then it's spotty.

It's looking like it might be.

OK, so it's been three weeks now. No payment, no responses to my e-mails. And on my first payment. I'll give it a couple of more days then stop using them. And I'll delete my files if they don't pay by this time next week.

Last edited:
what method? I think you're trippin
Well got my first payment and just requested the 2nd payment. will see what happens.

anyone got payment from this craphost? they seem to have fixed the uploading problem but no payments!

Last edited:
Pending Payouts

I also did not receive my payouts requested on 28 Oct. 2016. Contact them many times did not reply any of my message. Any update please share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back