Anyone looking forward to the New World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffreyz

New World is the upcoming massively multiplayer online role-playing game from Amazon Games for the PC, which is scheduled for release on September 28, 2021. The game was originally scheduled to be released in May 2020 and then August 2021, but has been postponed to the current date.

Hope it'll not be delayed again, and I have played the close beta, it seems good. The currency in-game is called New World coins, you can farm or do quests to get it. And the open beta may release more new weapons, which attracts me a lot. Wish more interesting and new things in this game!

7 comments
New World is the upcoming massively multiplayer online role-playing game from Amazon Games for the PC, which is scheduled for release on September 28, 2021. The game was originally scheduled to be released in May 2020 and then August 2021, but has been postponed to the current date.

Hope it'll not be delayed again, and I have played the close beta, it seems good. The currency in-game is called New World coins, you can farm or do quests to get it. And the open beta may release more new weapons, which attracts me a lot. Wish more interesting and new things in this game!
Finally, it's coming!

It's not a bad game, I think it's still too early to judge the game as we don't know where the game will end up. I've seen that gamers are loving it, and it's being streamed on Twitch quite a bit now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back