Anybody using HostingFlame for Rapidleech services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KTito

I might need to switch from NRL to Hostingflame in a day or two. NRL is down for "maintenance" and if it is still down in a day or two's time I would need to switch real fast. My question is:
Does Hostingflame have the plugin to allow me to upload simultaneously to Uploading.net, Ryushare, Rapidgator & Luckyshare? I am (or was) able to do that on NLR. A quick response would much appreciated

7 comments
Check out leafleech, use them and could not be happier!

Thanks buddy. First time I am hearing of this company. I'm checking out their website and offers. Any negatives on this company? Or perhaps other companies that might be better? Anyone... please answer!

Thanks buddy. First time I am hearing of this company. I'm checking out their website and offers. Any negatives on this company? Or perhaps other companies that might be better? Anyone... please answer!

Many on Wj have accused them of hacking into their clients accounts but TBH I used them for 2 months and didn't have any problem with them. Good speed and fast server.

I have had a download speed issue, but about 20mins after opening a support ticket I was notified that there was an issue with the server and they had moved my account to the new server restoring speeds :friends:

I just wanted to say I'm in the same position as KTito.

I tried Leafleech after seeing the good comments here and little did I know they do not have FTP access, which makes it pretty useless to me.

I asked for a refund about an hour after I purchased the $15 plan and they responded with offering me a PC to RL uploader. The problem with that is it's slow.

And in my opinion, everything about the service is slow.

I asked for a refund again and I've gotten no response.

I'm not coming here to badmouth the service, but I wanted to share my experience. It may work for other uploaders but not for me, and in my case they do not offer a money back guarantee, like most other sites do.

You live you learn, take it for what its worth. And I'm still looking for a reliable rapidleech server that has FTP access and has an easy interface. I can never get RL to work fussing with the scripts. I have my own premium accts. I just want to be able to upload to them in a timely fashion.

Just wanted to say Leafleech in fact sent me a refund. Good site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back