Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I made a request for payment for 11 days, but still no reception!? This is normal!?
I want to know where you post the links because I have not found many sites that accept this host
thanx

Thank you very much, I received my payment today =)
I have some questions:
Can I get my money in $ and not in euros?
you have a list of site that accepts uploaded.to ?
thank you

Thank you very much, I received my payment today =)
I have some questions:
Can I get my money in $ and not in euros?
you have a list of site that accepts uploaded.to ?
thank you

money are money, dollars or euros it's the same. it depends from your paypal settings

Does ul.to ban warez uploaders ?

Nope! I upload to ul.to for 4 years now, no kick, no ban, no nothing :) If they receive a DMCA request, they delete the file and block the md5 hash. Nothing more B-)

Btw: Occupied space -> 4,34 TB <3

ul.png

9984 downloads =D

The only GREAT Theme i have ever seen in file hosting sites is uploaded.to.
It gives a good feeling to me and 5~6 years of existance shows that there will not be any problem at all.

I just wanted to know about punishment of warez uploading and you just told :)

Thank you

Nope! I upload to ul.to for 4 years now, no kick, no ban, no nothing :) If they receive a DMCA request, they delete the file and block the md5 hash. Nothing more B-)

Btw: Occupied space -> 4,34 TB <3

ul.png

9984 downloads =D

wow 9984 download!
I am beginner and I did not find warez to post my links :'(
can you help me please 8-)

Well many European sites/forums allow Uploaded.to. But to get about 10k Dls, you need a private site or a site with a toplist ;)
In the times of "3.dl.am" 10k Downloads/Part was not this rare. I have seen many Filesonic-Earnings Screens here from Users like stevaa etc. but with UL you can earn as much as they do(maybe even more!), if u spent the same time!

Iam really confused abt this!! iam trying to edit my link(rename) in files section but they are not getting saved and neither iam able to change them in the folder section where i have moved them.In folder section to view my files i had to click on folder url but when i click i dont find any option except download.can anybody helpout.i really want to rename my files.

So u want to say we need not have to add our payment details now and when we reach our minimum payment limit then we have to type our payment details which is presently not showing to as i don't have minimum required amt.

Iam really confused abt this!! iam trying to edit my link(rename) in files section but they are not getting saved and neither iam able to change them in the folder section where i have moved them.In folder section to view my files i had to click on folder url but when i click i dont find any option except download.can anybody helpout.i really want to rename my files.

when you want to change fillename click on file, insert desired name and tap Enter on your keyboard, when you finished...

about payment click on affiliate program and see this ''payoffs can be requested from a minimum balance of 20 € on this page'' if you above this then you must click on paypal and enter your ul.to pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back