Any Tricks and advice to increase Linkbucks earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammadi87

Hi Guys,
Can anyone tell me how to increase my linkbucks earnings and if there is some websites that accept linkbucks ???

11 comments
Hi Guys,
Can anyone tell me how to increase my linkbucks earnings and if there is some websites that accept linkbucks ???

I haven't used linkbucks but I think the methods will be same for both Adf.ly and linkbucks.
Generate a short link --> paste it to pastebin etc -->> Copy that paste code and make it short again --> again paste it in pastebin --> and again make this paste url short. Now share this url with your readers.
If you have useful content then surely you readers will visit all these links. :)

If your are site is adult Linkbucks is only choice, adf.ly won't accept adult sites.
Regarding your question Generate full page script of LB then share your posts[you can't post LB links] on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Tumbler[best option for western traffic]. If you can't make it from one site, try to add more sites.

Hi Guys,

If you have any High traffic Site.Then Posting LinkBucks/Adfly Links in your Site Will Work Better For you.

Last edited:
And what are the tricks you have for adf.ly that can let me increase my earnings

There are no tricks.

Maybe you get lucky with those clicking bots and stuff but sooner or later they will ban you.

Not like you can go in, cash out thousands and don't give a f**k if they ban you.

Only way to earn MORE is to have decent amount of visitors for your adf.ly links.

Anything bellow 10 000 visitors per day will get you pennies.

BTW linkbucks is not opening on my PC from last 4 days, using proxy working fine.. Done everything OpneDNS, clear cache, flushed dns but still not getting.. Is that My ISP banned? or LB banned me?
I'm from India, any one experiencing same problem?

Linkbucks doesn't ban people they limit their account,
linkbucks.jpg

wow, been a while since i looked and even after a year of being limited i made 20$ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back