Any software or tool to automate and generate back links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

libren

I am looking for this for sometime and maybe someone can help me with this.
Is there any software or tool to automate and generate back links?
Please suggest.

14 comments
There are many tool out there but I won't recommend you to use these tools as they may give you some short term benefits but there are plenty of chances that they will prove very harmful to your website in the long run.

There are many tool out there but I won't recommend you to use these tools as they may give you some short term benefits but there are plenty of chances that they will prove very harmful to your website in the long run.
So what do you recommend? :thinking:

I understand the risk of abuse but still if someone can recommend something would be helpful.
Is there any agency which can handle it?

There are automated tools for building backlinks but they are really not recommended. These tools help to build backlinks for your website but can create spam.

I am looking for this for sometime and maybe someone can help me with this.
Is there any software or tool to automate and generate back links?
Please suggest.

If you search in Google, then you will get lots of tools to generate backlink. But surely they will provide you with the spammy link. If you continue with those tools, Google will start marking your website as spam. So, I will suggest you create backlinks manually. Try different techniques to get backlinks like Guest Posting, Business Listing, Blog commenting and all. If you want some quick way, then start analyzing your competitor’s backlinks. It will help to rank faster.

I would not suggest to get backlinks from automated tool. You can use footprints to find out relevant backlinks.
You can use footprints to get more backlinks. You can put these footprints in google and get more sites
site:.edu “your keyword”
“Keyword” + this week
“bookmarks” intitle:”login” +”Username”
"submit a new story" bookmarks
site: "keyword" "post comment"

Totally Agreed

Do not manipulate backlinks, it is not worth it. Google will find out and you will lose your ranking in matter of minutes just like a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back