Status
Not open for further replies.

Latcarf

Hi,

The reason for my request is that I am planning to use digitalserver.com.mx web hosting service as I need to host my web site in Mexico..
I got to know that it is Mexican hosting company. What review web sites do you know?

Can you help me to find any reviews about them?

4 comments
Hi,

The reason for my request is that I am planning to use digitalserver.com.mx web hosting service as I need to host my web site in Mexico..
I got to know that it is Mexican hosting company. What review web sites do you know?

Can you help me to find any reviews about them?

You can do a search about them in Google and web hosting forums.

Mexico is not a very large market due to various reasons, but there are plenty of areas which get superb connectivity to Mexico. Pretty much any quality center in the mid-US, or southern US will have good throughput. Also Brazil, probably gets decent connections. Many game server hosts tend to utilize Dallas, Houston, Chicago, or Arizona for decent connectivity to their Mexican based players.

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back