Any Indians here... How do you make online payments ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoothai

I made a paypal account, but I can't add money from bank. Then I made a liberty reserve account. But I don't know how to add money to it from bank. I contacted Western union and they said they only receive money from gulf. Any suggestion appreciated...

22 comments
you cannot add fund via bank if you have cc then its possible and if you manage to add funds from any source your paypal balance will auto withdrawn as per RBI Guidlines.

@ SlutActress

No. You can add it. It is actually not regarding credit/debit card. It is about Visa and Mastercard. If your card is either one of them and you have internet/online banking facilities activated, you should definitely be able to send payment via debit/credit card using Paypal.

i usually use indonex.com to fund my LR

they accept payment through Netbanking .

and whenever i need MB or AP , i use exchangezone.com by giiving them LR :)

This is how i do all my online $$$ !!

NB : BOTH THE SITES MENTIONED OR NOT OWNED OR ANY WAY AFFILIATED TO ME !! SO DONT START SCREWING ME FOR POSTING A LINK :p

@ SlutActress

No. You can add it. It is actually not regarding credit/debit card. It is about Visa and Mastercard. If your card is either one of them and you have internet/online banking facilities activated, you should definitely be able to send payment via debit/credit card using Paypal.

i had already contacted my branch 4 this issue but they told me i can receive unlimited payments but cant add funds.

I think you can't add funds to your Paypal account with your debitcard..
I have a Paypal account with my debitcard, i can recieve money and as well as send to others(not to Indians) with the recieved balance.

@ SlutActress

Absolutely wrong! Indians debit card do not work with paypal.

only like one out of 50, though credit card works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back