Any hosting site which can accept XMR / Monero or Altcoins for payment?

sohom

Hello friends.

Do you know any web hosting site, which can accept XMR / Monero or Altcoins / CryptoCurrency other than BTC for payment?

Specially if they are using payment gateway :
"Coin Payments", which could accept multiple crypto currencies.

Actually I know few , but I need more in collection

Thank you

24 comments
Hello community,

Stephan from CyberHour here.

Would like to let you know that we accept both Bitcoin/ Litecoin /ZEN /zCash as a payment method for both Shared Hosting and VPS Hosting plans.

Our location is Europe/Bulgaria with premium connectivity to Asia with average ping of 150-240ms and the same or better to USA.

We have high privacy standards and we allow anything which is not related to terrorism , hacking , phishing , CP , DDOsing and SPAM.

Legal adult content (18+ allowed).

Regards,
CH Network

Here is a list of over a dozen hosts that fit your cirteria with reviews:

https://uncensoredhosting.com/anonymous-hosting-reviews/

In order to qualify to be added to that particular list, these companies have to fit into ALL of the following criteria (according to the site):

1) not ask for any identifiable information on registration other than an email address
2) not track you or monitor your device in any way
3) ONLY accept payment via cryptocurrency (untraceable)
4) NOT give a shit about DCMA or the like

hope that helps

If you don't mind me asking, when it comes to exchanging alt coins to other coins, why don't you use crypto exchanging sites? or better yet just shapeshift.io ?

Shapeshift is almost instant. I would accept altcoins but unfortunaly theres not much interest from my customers in them. Thats why we only accept BTC :)

Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

Here is a list of over a dozen hosts that fit your cirteria with reviews:

https://uncensoredhosting.com/anonymous-hosting-reviews/

In order to qualify to be added to that particular list, these companies have to fit into ALL of the following criteria (according to the site):

1) not ask for any identifiable information on registration other than an email address
2) not track you or monitor your device in any way
3) ONLY accept payment via cryptocurrency (untraceable)
4) NOT give a shit about DCMA or the like

hope that helps

Browsing through the list: CyberBunker is done, Shocksrv not accepting new orders, Vindo is not Bitcoin ONLY, quote:
VindoHosting is able to accept a wide variety of payment methods for Anonymous Web Hosting accounts: Credit Cards, PayPal, Bank Transfer, PerfectMoney, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, LiteCoin, ZCash and 70+ Cryptocurrencies etc etc etc...

All in all, accepting ONLY Bitcoin is not a good idea for a host, as it cuts your potential market share by not less than 50%.

If you don't mind me asking, when it comes to exchanging alt coins to other coins, why don't you use crypto exchanging sites? or better yet just shapeshift.io ?

Shapeshift is almost instant. I would accept altcoins but unfortunaly theres not much interest from my customers in them. Thats why we only accept BTC :)

SS is not anonymous!

Back