Not open for further replies.
found loads more links here
Code:
http://www.cyberbunker.com/ground/
place looked empty from the ones i looked at lol :p

EDIT: lol its not a webcam its just images located here:
Code:
http://www.cyberbunker.com/images/inside/ground/

If I remember correctly, I had got an Offer from some Russian Company, who were selling Dedicated Servers which were situated in Bunkers, they told me that you can host anything, like Torrents, Pron, Warez, Phishing, Mail Bombers, Stealers and even Terrorist Sites !
I was amazed by their offer, but the Dedicated Servers were damm costly :(
Each one was 600$+
Specs I didn't remember clearly, but it was 1 TB Space & Unlimited Bandwidth...
They also provided the screenshots of their Bunker where the Servers were which they called as 'CyberBunkers'
:D
I lol'd :p....

If I remember correctly, I had got an Offer from some Russian Company, who were selling Dedicated Servers which were situated in Bunkers, they told me that you can host anything, like Torrents, Pron, Warez, Phishing, Mail Bombers, Stealers and even Terrorist Sites !
I was amazed by their offer, but the Dedicated Servers were damm costly :(
Each one was 600$+
Specs I didn't remember clearly, but it was 1 TB Space & Unlimited Bandwidth...
They also provided the screenshots of their Bunker where the Servers were which they called as 'CyberBunkers'
:D
I lol'd :p....
Lol fucking epic, if I ever make enough money I'm gonna have a house built somewhere with a secret bunker underneath, fill it with computers and be ready for when the robots or aliens try take over the world. :D

haha.

I wish I was loaded, I'd buy like two or three servers and the start a massive warez site and have all the downloads on my own servers..

If the authorities tried arresting me I'd fly to antarctica and live with the server :p

haha.

I wish I was loaded, I'd buy like two or three servers and the start a massive warez site and have all the downloads on my own servers..

If the authorities tried arresting me I'd fly to antarctica and live with the server :p

now thats damm epic ! lol

Its good for terrorists to host their sites there :p
lol

rofl. someone finally noticed.

like i said before, cyberbunker lies in netherlands ppl.

the traceroute only traces the ip not the server.

thanx Ultima for clarifying

They are not located in Antarctica. Cyberbunker is owned by Sven Kamphuis. He owns cb3rob.net also. They are located in The Netherlands.
They bought the bunker some years ago from the dutch army, before the army could sell it to the government. After that they claimed independance and they are literally a state now inside The Netherlands. At least they claim.

Cyberbunker is nice, very expensive though. Its more a good option for backup purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back