Status
Not open for further replies.

robo-cop

this guy registered on my site and made a couple of posts. the posts that he made he then sent them to ddl sites claiming to be someone from my site. here is his user info if not fake

SuperSaiyanGokuDBZ
IP: 203.188.225.139
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,956

Email addy used
shashankbadgamer@gmail.com

17 comments
i dont know what his purpose was to do this but you guys be on the look out for more. like i say i dont know if the info he used was real or maybe a proxy

I know this post is super old but I googled this email address because it was the email of a member who had leeched my site

His name at my site was BlaZeX, I found him here on wjunction under the name BlaZe

Case solved

Don't CLOSE This. I have him on MechoDDL. Need to find the site owner for rapidscene.ws to confirm who owns it.

So who owns rapidscene.ws? Is it BlaZe? I've banned the Account on MechoDDL so whoever owns rapidscene.ws PM me.

Just lookup the domain name ... you'll see that email address on the registration

I'm assuming the email address would have had to be confirmed before being allowed to post?

Thanks for confirming it is BlaZe who owns rapidscene.ws

I've sent him a PM and awaiting his reply. It's just an additional security check I'm doing as the details and username match, email address was confirmed etc.

If you want to close this topic it's fine as it's very old and I'll discuss it with him in Private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back