Another alternative? filecrypt.cc

michi123

Hello, There is another alternative similar to this site
but within your hosting, have the property itself, and not depend on third parties.
To take care of broken links.

filecrypt.cc had been down for 12 hours, and my blog rumbled with fear. I need something similar please, because the filecrypt servers check my broken links, and it helps me a lot

16 comments
the page was always active, but "the links" came out error.
I'm not going to lie, since yesterday I saw that all my links were getting an error, I could edit and everything, but it was getting an error. I went to sleep and woke up the same. is active now, It works well.
but as a precaution I will look for another alternative to protect my links, I continue to use the service, I like it a lot.
Post automatically merged:

the page was always active, but "the links" came out error.
I'm not going to lie, since yesterday I saw that all my links were getting an error, I could edit and everything, but it was getting an error. I went to sleep and woke up the same. is active now, It works well.
but as a precaution I will look for another alternative to protect my links, I continue to use the service, I like it a lot.
also, in your forum it is mentioned when the problem started, and if it was more than 12 hours

Last edited:
keeplinks is trash and they dont pay. there is no real alternative to filecrypt

Absolutely FALSE and LIAR. I use keeplinks by 5 years always paied, monthly paied, no one payout missed.
Why you write liars?? be honest writing if you dont know anything dont write please.
I use filecrypt and keeplinks by years now and both dont missed one payout.
I hate this liars.

32 payouts are nothing in 6 yrs

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Fileserve.com, filesonic.com, rapidshare.com ....:poop:

Supported by Themacreator ...

keeplinks.org
ouo.io
safelinking.net
sendurl.me (Looks broken to me)
shrinkme.io

Last edited:
Back