Announcement regarding submitting to MechoDDL.com, NexusDDL.com and Twilight.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.
FreakShare.com is now a Secondary File Host
Due to requests FreskShare.com has being added to Secondary File Hosts. FileFactory was added yesterday also due to requests.

Thanks <3
and yeah hotfile should be removed from Primary add filesonic instead.

Don't start the shitty "Filesonic" should be added issue again. Filesonic WILL NOT BE ADDED FOR NOW. Capish?

Add filesonic to primary host + rules for all site rankings 1* - 5* post will contain filesonic +1 filehost or site will get banned.

I was speaking (about the new updates) with JmZ on msn today and they are awesome, and JmZ thinks the same "I thank you (those DDLs owners) for supporting and implementing the new standards/rules, good job" :D

Good job guys ;)

Surprising Element hotfile is in primary host

After terminating uploader account and termination of account still in processed

Anyways gud luck :)

^ the rules are made based on perspective of downloaders & not uploaders. HF still gives better downloading speed & better experience for downloaders/premiumusers

who will upload files for you downloader or uploader ?

answer should be uploader if account will be terminate every week who will upload ?

Question is simple and answer too

Then simply upload to rapidshare, megaupload or mediafire?

Whenever I see this thread I becum mad due to shit replies which r damnn useless .

Whoo: You should try to remote upload in Megaupload and MediaFire and taste d shit speed of it :)

Whoo and Mr Happy both of u guys
: Making statements that we made this or that primary its very easy first a fall try to do remote upload yourself and taste d speed of it :)

Do u really think that we guys will upload to these shit file host which give us shit damnn low speed? what to upload in damnn slow speed?

If u not making Filesonic as primary so its ur choice bcoz u guys got power since Katz gone Play your game who cares?

Last edited:
wtf why did you take FileServe off as primary host I liked the rules the way they were and the file host accept for HotFile ............................................

Its not about you assholes. It is about the downloaders. If you don't like it fuck off with your remote uploads.

Its not about u too Making Image site is not a big deal , First try to remote upload then make ur shit reply in this thread when u dont know the ABCD of uploading and downloading then better for u away from this thread no use of making useless replies and dont try to make me mad X-(X-(

U talking about downloader? Ah Let me tell u one thing when no one upload n submit to these ddl then from where ur shit downloader download d files or you gonna upload urself :D

You guys are not the only uploaders here on wj, there are people who would upload for fun they can count on them. If you don't like the rules gtfo of the thread instead of creating drama. If you want something changed pm em or email em.

Vice versa they can tell you to make a successful ddl site if you get me. It's their site and they make the rules

First try to remote upload then make ur shit reply in this thread when u dont know the ABCD of uploading and downloading then better for u away from this thread no use of making useless replies and dont try to make me mad X-(X-(
lol you're a joke if you think that is difficult. try uploading 100's of files off a 56k connection.

If you don't like it, delete the button and submit somewhere else. nuff' said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back