Android vs iOS vs Windows

Your favorite mobile phone operating system is:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
I prefer iOS due to the tons of apps available. But love Android as well since you can customize it the way you like when you're bored with your interface.

I would pick iOS before ICS was released but now with Jelly Bean I do believe Android is superior. The amount and quality of Android apps has improved a lot too catching up on the iOS ecosystem although not as much for tablets. Notifications and widgits are a big thing missing from iOS not mentioned yet. I've an iPhone 4S running iOS 6 and the OS is looking dated now when compared to the latest Android on my Nexus 7. Windows Phone looks good although I don't have much experience with it. The lack of apps is a big let down preventing me from owning one.
I'd probably still recommend an iPhone to someone like my Dad though who isn't as tech savvy.

iOS had a huge head start on Android and was for a long time the superior OS but then RIM was superior before that so if history can show us anything it's that just because Android is superior today doesn't mean it will be in the future. Yesterday Ubuntu released a mobile OS, CES is next week, RIM is releasing the long overdue BlackBerry 10 at the end of this month and then Mozilla FireFox will release it's Mobile OS shortly after that. Then your into the Google I/O with the expected 5.0 Key Lime Pie and even the possibility of a Motorola Nexus or the mysterious 'X' phone. Windoes App Store is only going to grow and improve which will help it.

2013 is going to be a big year for mobile.

OMG Happy, thats too much of information :P Thanks though!

My choice - Android. I for some reason just don't like the iGadgets.

What I have:
Iphone 4
Ipad 2
Ipad 3
Samsung Galaxy S3

For now iOS is better in everything. This is my opinion and saying this from my personal experience.

well i used iphone 4s, galaxy s3, Note 2, galaxy s2, ipad 3, ipad mini

so i got ios has no lagging in playing games etc. but android has.

if you have low ram and cpu in android then u will get problem. but in iphone you can see there is 256 mb ram still its works
verry good and can run large game eaisly ..

which android cant. in 1 Ghz 512 Mb ram if you will instoll more than 50 apps then will start facing problem..
but in ios its not.

still i like android :)

If you like Freedom Go with android
If you like simple and effection then go with Ios

Windows is new so give then little time before comment anything

Totaly for android

I totaly go for android, just switching now from a htc desire to a galaxy s3 with lte. I dont like the closed behavior of apple products, including the overpriced stuff they sell compared with the quality you receive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back