Votes: 279 61.1%
  • iPhone

Votes: 145 31.7%
  • BlackBerry

Votes: 33 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried BB and iPhone 3G and now have a 4S. I must admit that after using the 3G for 3-4 months I was sick of that shitty speed. My old BB was great, really heavy duty but I prefer iOS.

The 4S is great, really fast, great features on iOS5.

Hate Androids though :)

lol
i have used Android and iPhone
so all i can say is Android FTW!

Offtopic:
@^ ur talking about time before Android got into action!!

All of the blackberry phones I have had have been provided by previous jobs and they sucked. :P I have an iPhone and I like it but mostly only because I used to have cingular so I still have unlimited data and texts and stuff on the old rate. I would probably get an Android if I didn't have this super plan.

I have used all 3 of them.
I find iPhone the best of all!
Some people say that it cannot be customized like Android, but a jailbroken iphone can be customized to great extends. (even better than android).

The only pros of Blackberries is that they have and always will have a superior keyboard, and they have quite a rep in the enterprise usage. Other than that, everything else doesn't come near to its competitors.

Regarding Android and iOS it all comes down to user preferences, Android was always nice but I never found it quite mature enough. Maybe Android 5. I personally like iOS because of the application superiority over Android, and with a jailbreak it can really be quite a powerful OS.

iPhone <3

Depends on what you need it for!

Android = Games, Multimedia and entertainment! + customization.

iOS = Same as Android but no customization!

Blackberry = Bold and classy looks, No customization + Pricey.

If you need a phone just for calling and texting purposes, BB is the best i would say.

meh! iOS can be highly customized! Better than gaydroid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back