AnaFile.Com - PPD/Referral & Full Free User Speed - (Minimum 2$ & Daily Payouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ DeleGnTNeT

i've been using u since ur start here in WJ and always received payment from u

thats wonderful and i always like u

one thing i'm very sad or disappointed with u is that

due to same server issue...some months back...u told us that u will add bonus ....but u never added any bonus to me

now again few days back u said...we will add bonus...

it looks like just to satisfy us... u r saying...we will add bonus...we will add bonus

but in reality u never added any bonus...thats the truth

once our earnings lost...it lost forever

i think i'm right in this regard

need ur reply

Last edited:
We have more than 20K users in site and we add bouns for many users by the most active in last days before server issue .

Could you please give your username in PM and i will add it to you immediately .

Regards
Mr.Alabdali

We have more than 20K users in site and we add bouns for many users by the most active in last days before server issue .

Could you please give your username in PM and i will add it to you immediately .

Regards
Mr.Alabdali

can you also send me a bonus? my username: rapzkylim

Regards
Mr.Alabdali

Can you send me a bonus to? my username: hillman321
I join February 2013 until now i still using it.
Thank you in advance :)

what happen to my files? all my uploaded files before May 28, where unavailable or unable to download, it seems like all files uploaded before May 28 where unavailable, but all files uploaded from May 28 up to now where ok! kindly check my account username: iceberg thanks!

hi Delegnet,

I'm having some file issues as well...could you please take a look at the files in my account(UN: th3gr3ym4n)??

and also i'm curious about the bonus, how do i qualify for the bonus? hope to receive some :sun::sun:

thanks

Last edited:
hi DeleGnTNeT,

as you said, every members here have a bonus right? im still wondering, how i know if you really give me a bonus? o

PM me your username please .

Every PM replied and every member here get bouns .

Regards
Mr.Alabdali

nice.., can i get bonus too? :sun:
my id: busan007

Added to your account .

@DeleGnTNeT

Hello sir,

Server Down. files can not be downloaded. Please Fix

Thank's

there is only some servers down and we are working to fix it , most of server working good .

added bonus to your account .

Regards
Mr.Alabdali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back