AnaFile.Com - PPD/Referral & Full Free User Speed - (Minimum 2$ & Daily Payouts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having some issue when uploading my files, sometimes it will show "null filesize or wrong file path" error message sometimes it won't, it will be just the progress bar on the page.

I've been having this issue for quite sometime now, before even if it shows a blank box after uploading I will just go to "my files" and I'll see the uploaded file there but now its not really uploading anything

The name of my account is "th3gr3ym4n"

I'm glad I'm not alone :)), hope thay find a fix for this soon:P

hi,DeleGnTNeT

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2014-05-19$2.16PENDING

user: rapzkylim

Can you pay me?
I just wanna try or test if your payment is legit, i hope you pay me because i want to suggest your website to all my friends

hi,DeleGnTNeT

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2014-05-19$2.16PENDING

user: rapzkylim

Can you pay me?
I just wanna try or test if your payment is legit, i hope you pay me because i want to suggest your website to all my friends

Oh thanks for the DeleGnTNeT , i promise i will share your sites to my friends because i have the payment proof to see them!:sun:

Thanks for the payment DeleGnTNeT, as i promise i will share your site to my friends because i have the payment proof to see them! :sun:

oh my god, its been 5 days no uploading!!! can u fix the server admin?:facepalm:

Last edited:
I'm having some issue when uploading my files, sometimes it will show "null filesize or wrong file path" error message sometimes it won't, it will be just the progress bar on the page.

I've been having this issue for quite sometime now, before even if it shows a blank box after uploading I will just go to "my files" and I'll see the uploaded file there but now its not really uploading anything
I'm glad I'm not alone :)), hope thay find a fix for this soon:P

SAME HERE .... for a WEEK !!! and STILL CAN'T upload file >200mb, no response from support

Last edited:
can you fix the uploader? i cannot upload files now :facepalm:

btw, thanks for the payment!

Last edited:
Good day guys:sun:

it looks like anafile's server is up and running, i tried uploading earlier and i was able to get a link (also tried to use the link and DL the file and its all good:)))

pls may me Money
2014-05-16$37.78PAID
don't Upgrade My Account
Username:i7apple
Premium account expire:25 November 2015

you scam ?

Last edited:
All File Server Problem fixed , we add new servers .

@i7apple : we are not scam but you are spammer !
You will be disqualified and banned if you try to manipulate the results.
( Auto Generate links, Exchange Downloads and any spam method )

Regards
Mr.Alabdali

@ DeleGnTNeT

stats frozen....everyday there is a problem in anafile

what about our lost earnings ??

pls check and solve the issue

Last edited:
Information about earning and money might be delayed and tomorrow we will add bouns for every member here.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your business.

Information about earning and money might be delayed and tomorrow we will add bouns for every member here.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your business.

what happen to my files? all my uploaded files before May 28, where unavailable or unable to download, it seems like all files uploaded before May 28 where unavailable, but all files uploaded from May 28 up to now where ok! kindly check my account username: iceberg thanks!

We are working to restore files from some HardDisk .

Upload and download is online now and counting money problem resolved .

Regards
Mr.Alabdali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back