Status
Not open for further replies.
46 comments
Hello Every one,

I'm sorry for delayed reply in our official thread here, we was in problem with our bank account and we fixed it today .

Every payment will send to all uploaders in next 48 hours.

Best Regards
Mr.Alabdali

Hello Every one,

I'm sorry for delayed reply in our official thread here, we was in problem with our bank account and we fixed it today .

Every payment will send to all uploaders in next 48 hours.

Best Regards
Mr.Alabdali

Make all payments within 48 Hours.
All users who you owe will need to post here to confirm that they got paid.

After all that is made we will consider your request.

Hi
Thanks for the payment.

Thanks for the payment. very fast (y)

Last edited:
Thanks for the payment .

af20151230.png

@ DeleGnTNeT

although i received payment...i'm using u since ur beginning

u r not regular these days......only when somebody comment in ur thread or only ur thread locked...u will send payment

nearly 15-20 days user unable to download files...many user commented in ur thread...u don't care...and ur thread locked...u will come here and reply

very bad.......i don't like this

i want old anafile with fast payment

Last edited:
I really like this host for that time . Kindly make your service back like before ... I am with you anytime you you do that

Yes there was some problem with payments and some issue not fixed fast as before, but the promlem is finished now with me and i'm here with you every day.

Thanks for all support and using anafile and we have many things to do it with you in next days!

Best Regards
Mr.Alabdali

same old story...payment pending for several days now...

as i said earlier...u r not regular...if u r not willing to do this business...better close ur site...

every time u send payment only when ur thread closed or payment pending comments...

everytime u replied same...we have bank problem and solved now...all problems solved now...everyday i am active...payment sent daily

its all nonsense or in other words eyewash...am i right ??

Received my payment a couple of days ago after it was pending for 13 days. Thanks. I'ts not a problem for me waiting but perhaps the admin should remove the 'daily payments' claim from their site. It doesn't appear to be doable for them.

Some users complaining that downloads aren't starting on some links, getting messages like this .. 'This webpage is not available EER_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Can you fix this please DeleGnTNeT. Thank you.

Payment pending for 2 weeks now, and now users are complaining that many downloads wont start. Sort it out please. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back