AMinServe.com - 1 Gbps - VPS/RDP from $7.99/month (US, NL, DE, UK, SW, FR, CZ)

Which plan are you interested? Metered plans are cheaper.

• USA, Unmetered

Votes: 326 48.2%
  • USa, Meterd

Votes: 65 9.6%
  • France, Unmetered

Votes: 137 20.3%
  • france, Meterd

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • Germany, Unmetered

Votes: 220 32.5%
  • Germany, Meterd

Votes: 58 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question :
can i use leechtorrent client ( like utorrent) to download the torrent files ? .
the torrent port is opened ???
Only me use it on the VPS ( no share )

Question :
can i use leechtorrent client ( like utorrent) to download the torrent files ? .
the torrent port is opened ???
Only me use it on the VPS ( no share )

yes, you can install that and ports are open.
and absolutely its not shared! toy will get your dedicated ip and administrator access.

fell free to to ask you question :)

no website ?? when VPS down . where is help from u ?
and can i use a test acc ?

26$ per month
Dedicated Ram: 512
Hdd: 60 gig
Ip: 1
Bw: Unlimited
OS: winserver 2003, xp or anything you may want. (+remote desktop)

no website ?? when VPS down . where is help from u ?
and can i use a test acc ?

26$ per month
Dedicated Ram: 512
Hdd: 60 gig
Ip: 1
Bw: Unlimited
OS: winserver 2003, xp or anything you may want. (+remote desktop)

don't worry, I will be in touch through IM and Email, however we never had such a problem. also you will have your own control panel for basic controls such as restart, suspend and shut down. also you can montor ram usage, these are all without connecting directly to your vps ;) .

To all Members:
Our USA servers are mostly full, thus we got new server and it affect our prices. New prices added into first topic.
All current customers can stay with same prices they paid for first month.

Regards

Recently i rented a VPS from M107, german based VPS with 1GB ram,130 GB harddrive. After looking on the net for a better deal (which i didn't find) i contacted m107 through MSN / YAHOO messenger.

He asked me what i needed, and after i made clear that it was for streaming purposes we agreed that the 130 GB version was the best deal for me. SO paying took only 5 minutes and i got a im saying that i would receive the logins in my email within 24 hrs.

So when i woke up this morning i checked email and saw the basic email saying this is your ip, login and password. First thing i saw was that there was extra software on the machine portslock to block some ports to prevent SPam and abusive mailserver usage, well i don't care as i use it as a standalone machine to stream my music.

how are the speeds !!!

The server is blazing fast, a i7 like you can see on the next screenshot:

it is a I7 CPU with the specs, he promised me, also here some screens from the task manager:

my toughts are, i like the service. it is what i need to do my streaming i don't need much resources in CPU power or memory just a decent harddrive to store my mp3's.

In a couple of days i will edit this review to include my overall expierence and the streaming links for the radio so you can listen to the best DJradio around. For me no VPSland or hostgator anymore i stay at M107.

Dear antpeks, thank you for your great support, its my pleasure to see such a nice professional persons in my friends list.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back