ViCiOuS

I made this with fl
let me know what you think
I was influenced to make this type of beat by the producer vybe
so it is meant to have his feel

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72eBGhiS_bs

6 comments
You got a nice flow but you are setting the bass to deep. it causes the sound to distort...

Lower the base and give more treble.. even it out with a normalizer.. Then start bringing the bass deeper slowly till u get the evened out distortion out...

i downloaded it just to see how it sounded in my car and it almost blew out my windows cuz of my subs....

My trunk rattled open haaha... of course i got some marine speakers on my grill so it really hit hard from the outside :P

i dont hear distortion at all, and i tested it on 4 sets of different speaker, my monitors, my beats, my logitechs and my surround sound.

oh yea see thats why, you have 2 15's lol
And i mean a master everything with an equalizer and thas usually how its usually more treble than bass and then i do a master equalizer on the track its self with izotope ozone which is a Professional equalizer and same concept treble booster and a bass normalizer the bass is just a little bit too loud on the track then but you should be able to bypass that with a preset in your car if its scutom bring the bass all the way down and treble about half way to 3/4 ways up

from the bass?
and loony
download this song and tell me if you hear distortion...
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqWEhav1H68

and are you guys like listening to this full blast like i dont get it, all my friends said nothing of this sort... lol thy have cars w/ subs, my cousin listened to this in his studio in Atlanta, with 4 studio monitors and two 10 in studio subs and said it sounded fine

---------- Post added at 05:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 AM ----------

alright i just put on another set of headphones and i hear it now ima have to re master thnx for pointing that out tho guys, would have never known

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back