All that PayPal vs filelockers situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel special, our site made in onto stopfilelockers finally :) We were starting to feel leftout :)

Also, Feel free to open an account at our site Sharpfile.com and feel safe about backing up all your legit file on our servers. We offer great upload and download speeds, nd I tell you what since you are doign all this FREE advertising for us, I will even give YOU sir a FREE 24 hour premium membership as donation from sharpfile.com to your cause
icon_smile.gif
:)):))
i am on your side but offering adultking free premium to support hims cause is just funny lol:P

We don’t need access to your site, we have already had access to your site during our investigations.
How would they have access to your site???:O

Last edited:
why they don't act against free host sites like zippyshare too? doesn't matter if they pay or not, it also encourage piratery.

they went after mediafire but getting rid of thir paypal didnt do much.
Also wonder why they dont go after large host like rapidshare or netload, probably scared and know they will get sued

they went after mediafire but getting rid of thir paypal didnt do much.
Also wonder why they dont go after large host like rapidshare or netload, probably scared and know they will get sued

I don't think they went after Mediafire.

I read from an article on Torrentfreak that Mediafire decided to remove PayPal due to other reasons.

SFL just put Mediafire on their "PayPal-take-down" list so it seemed like they did it. :)

So...Stop file lockers has had no activity for almost 2 weeks...

does that mean the worst is over?

Are we stable now

I'm on hotfile right now and hopefully Ill be gettingi my first payment in 2 months in a couple days

please let this be over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back