All that PayPal vs filelockers situation...

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's too extreme but i think we should at least organize a boycott on all of his sites and all the adult sites in that gfy thread that support him

how are you gonna do that?

1. if you're talking about p*** uploaders here in WJ, you arent too many and most dont even visit those sites.

2. if you add your followers/downloaders on your blog/sites/forums, why should they? they are on your site so they dont have to pay and visit those "legit" p*** sites. so basically asking them to boycott a particular site they dont even know is more of a promotion for that site.

3.if you are talking about paying subscribers on those sites, why would they? most probably they are there to support and wanted a more "legitimate" approach for their "enjoyment".

its opening ok to me copy control is a new organisation company who is takeing over the stopfilelockes campain does that mean adult king gave up or his enforce a more stronger campain i dunno anyone know bout this copy control

that's too extreme but i think we should at least organize a boycott on all of his sites and all the adult sites in that gfy thread that support him

I think it is better rip his sites, pirate all his contents and spread them everywhere so that there's no point to pay him for his contents anymore :P

ok... my mistake.. :)

they're going to hell!!!! =)

i'm wondering how much traffic (/volume of sales) filehosters mean to paypal. They're freezing some filehosters accounts and their traffic decreased to 25%? It would mean the ebay/shop business must have a proportion below 25% of their business. :O (if they don't kick more shops cause they're selling cuban products)

goto stopfilelock*rs.com
58a5a463015257ffdd4f3286a61f3518.png

:D:D

The dip you are looking at is because of the time of year, summer in the US with a long holiday weekend, many factories shut down for 2 weeks and people go on vacation.

Being PayPal is Ebay owned and their preferred payment provider along with being accepted by most legitimate online merchants it hurts the file-lockers much more then it hurts PayPal.

Those of you that believe this will kill PayPal are either delusional or just plain ignorant.

@ WDF most the ones thinking paypal is going to be killed over this stupid PPD filelocker thing are as you said delusional, they are just all butthurt that they before to much longer will not be able to make money uploading warez, and might have to go get a real job lol.

The dip you are looking at is because of the time of year, summer in the US with a long holiday weekend, many factories shut down for 2 weeks and people go on vacation.

How come this didn't happen last year then? Or the year before that?

OUuq500b1547ae9e8.png

Not gonna claim the dip is definitely caused by the recent fiasco among file-lockers but Paypal reaching its lowest alexa rank in two years (or maybe even more) is certainly not caused by summer holidays that happens every year.

How come this didn't happen last year then? Or the year before that?

OUuq500b1547ae9e8.png

Not gonna claim the dip is definitely caused by the recent fiasco among file-lockers but Paypal reaching its lowest alexa rank in two years (or maybe even more) is certainly not caused by summer holidays that happens every year.

The drop has nothing to do with filehosts. It has with recent paypal domain changes. Did you saw that change with dissappearing filesonic, fileserve, and uploadstation? They were major filehosts. Nope..

So, exactly your question, how come this didn't happened back then?

I would argue that Paypal lost money because of filehosts. I'd be willing to bet that a larger percentage of payments were 'unauthorized' when purchasing filehosts. See ul.to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back