Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Selling All My Internet Valuables For a Damn Cheap Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Reason I am selling all these in a go - I have been hired for some permanent work, NO TIME.

Last day for bidding is 20th Feb 2012

DOMAINS


rqcl6.png

C7gmx.png


[STRIKE] desi-boyz.com (Good For Sub-Continental Related Site)[/STRIKE] - Sold to Rox.
crickytalk.com (Good for Cricket Related Site)
avon9.com (Good for Watch Online Site)
DL67.CoM (A Pro Domain For a Warez Site)
maxloadz.com (Good for DDL & warez site)

Complete Pack Starting BID - 25$ | BIN - 50$
Single Domain - BIN - 15$

+ I Have Databases of DL67.CoM (Warez DB)... If Its Required u get it too ;)

& Additional, I have 2 Professionally Modified vB4 Themes perfect for any site. If you like them i will give them off for 10$. Ofcorse, Previews will be provided on request.

vB License

2Uvl7.png


License is Transferable. BID - 50$ | BIN - 170$ (If BIN amount not reached, highest bidder wins)

Wordpress Membership Plugin License (Wp-Member)

UXyWG.png


BID - 10$ | BIN - 25$

--------------

The Complete Pack -> BID - 150$ | BIN - 350$

Accepted Payment Methods - Paypal & Alertpay
​
 
Last edited:

39 comments

@Cooper - PMed you ;)

@DaringHost - Anything above 90$ will be good, maybe :)

BTW, The Domains - MaxLoadz.com & DL67.CoM are going good on ALEXA... They are already filled with BACKLINKS. :D I paid extra for the SEO. :) DL67 was a previously, 100k Alexa Site.
 
Last edited:
vB License BIN price isn't fixed. :) I did specify The highest bidder wins. The last total price is just the price I am comfortable with & Anything above 90$ would be a bargainable price for that lifetime vB4 License. Thats y i sd "Anything above 90$"... That doesn't mean anything below it cant have a go ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

M
Active Member · Joined
This place is too short to write it down. Cricket, Learning, Webhosting, Marketing, Ethical Hacking
1,697
Messages
457
Reactions
83
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom