• No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drag

Nulled WHMCS
Web Host Manager Complete Solution

WHMCS is a script used by most web hosting companies. Prices for monthly lease cost 10-15 dollars. Some hosting campies think it will be fine to use a cracked(nulled) version of WHMCS. But what they don't think about is the unsecurity of the nulled WHMCS.

Most nulled versions of nulled WHMCS have a script inside that in undetectable. The script inside WHMCS is somthing that send's all/some of the following information to the person who cracked/nulled the version.

Client details (e.g Full name, Address, phone)
cPanel details (Able to access your files)
Server details (User & Pass of the server(s))
Emails (Most likley be used for spam)
Creditcard details (Used for fraud)

To check if a web host is using a Nulled/cracked version of WHMCS type there domain and full out the verifycation in the following link:

WHMCS - Verify a Domain is Licensed

To see the difference between nulled from licensed type the following sites in.

Example of a licensed site: anvilhost.net

Example of a nulled site: google.com

Just a warning to the clients & owners of web hosting companies.

*Should this be stickied?

Credits:Echo'.

View my other threads
Anvil Host - Hammerin the Competition - Hosting from $2.95 [99.9% Uptime]
The Facts about novice hosting!.. [Must Read!]

23 comments
Hehe. Most nulls are crap. I agree.

I have nulled an old version of WHMCS (v3.8.1, fully decubed) and I know a friend that nulls v4.

Still I don't advise nulled billing scripts because know security issues and bad public nulls.

Nice post, I think theirs one already one on WJ

But your post does deserve credit, If it was to be sicked it should be posted by a community leader so everyone makes sure to read

I'm still surprised most hosts actually install a nulled WHMCS on their websites. I guess theres still people that will sacrifice security just to save some money.

You should also know that the nulled versions of WHMCS available is dead old, the newer versions is basically impossible to crack 100%.

i am use nulled new version 4.3.1 but this not about nulled we use and my host run
since march 2010 until now our client staisfiying with our host service , that not about
nulled or license we use, but this About how to make client satisfiyng with our service

just you know many in WJ use license to make user trusted but u know many scammer
you can get license WHCS a month only 12 dollar http://www.licensepal.com/products/whmcs.php to make user trusted

we use a nulled but is not necessarily worse than our services who use the license
you just use license for make trusted after get user money a few month your host is
gone and make many reason

so don't think host use license can truted and their service more good with host use nulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back