AlertPay verification

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st thing, phone verification is enough to get verified @ alertpay

2nd thing, that amount the charge from credit card will get back in your account again and thats for only if you want to attach credit card also to your account

2rd thing, there is a pin code which is secret and only will know by you so don't worry no one can easily hack your money

hello Ar!yaN for 1st. phone verification is not enough.. they ask another thing also.

Click Here

@aryan : yes man properly trest it out first.. I have tried phone verification and it isnt sufficient enuf..

@tvg : man i tried with my friends hdfc card vcc it didnt work.. . I guess the name does matter beacuse the card surname must match the surname of the alertpay account holder i guess

hello Ar!yaN for 1st. phone verification is not enough.. they ask another thing also.

Click Here

I remember i just did verification via phone only

because i have no credit card and didn't bought any VCC

well i have personal pro account

may be now they asking for more

other wise they can verify via any utlitly bill of your home too (address verification)

you need to add a credit card for verification
they deduct a micro payment which appears on ur card's statement in one week time which has a code with it.
that code is required to verify it
phone verification alone is not sufficient.
so i think vcc wont work in this case.

hi guys,
i m from pakistan.i just signed up a alertpay account..i also dont know how to verify it?i read words "vcc" and "vpn"????????what are these....as i dont know enough about it....

are vcc and vpn interelated?

i would love a comprehensive and easy answer to my questions....plz
guys sorry to say but i still want answers to my questions.....can anyone answer them plz?

i have added my card to my alertpay account but i have still not recieved the verification code.. can u guyz confirm how long it takes to send the verification code?

i have added my card to my alertpay account but i have still not recieved the verification code.. can u guyz confirm how long it takes to send the verification code?

It will take approximately one week as far as I know. After one week, contact your local bank and ask them for your credit card statement, and you should see a four digit code from AlertPay.

Regards.

so unverified accounts cant send money through alertpay?? btw Whats the status of PP for indians?? are they still allowing to pay thru PP balance or forcing to pay from CC ??

For my acc when i added vcc lukip i had to enter amt deposited as code which was 1.71euros
thts tough to know cause of tax etc n in bank its in inr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back