AlertPay verification

Status
Not open for further replies.

lukip006

Banned
Banned
Is it safe to verify my alertpay account with a credit card? does that mean for purchases of value above alertpay balance my card can be billed directly??
( i hate that thing :( )
And i want to know what are the restrictions of alertpay unverified. I am from india and does being unverified restrict my payments sending/recieveing capabiltites or freeze my account or so??

35 comments
A phone verification alone is not sufficient to verify an account completely. :( . It need a check withdrawl code matching as well

u won't be charged untill your payment balance exceed your alertpay balance.

But If Your alertpay got hacked then there is 100% possibility of losing all of your card money. so its not that safe to use a credit card.

@tvg dude but when u make vcc thru hdfc bank ur name will come in the card but is it allowed for verification?? i mean dont u need ur surname to be in the card?

@lukip no name is not imp.
You can see on net many ppl selling vcc they only give card no,cvv,expiry date n expuse code

HI GUYS,
I M FROM PAKISTAN.I JUST SIGNED UP A ALERTPAY ACCOUNT..I ALSO DONT KNOW HOW TO VERIFY IT?I READ WORDS "VCC" AND "VPN"????????WHAT ARE THESE....AS I DONT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT IT....

ARE VCC AND VPN INTERELATED?

I WOULD LOVE A COMPREHENSIVE AND EASY ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS....PLZ

Dont use ----->>
4e1d29.jpg
:))

1st thing, phone verification is enough to get verified @ alertpay

2nd thing, that amount the charge from credit card will get back in your account again and thats for only if you want to attach credit card also to your account

2rd thing, there is a pin code which is secret and only will know by you so don't worry no one can easily hack your money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back