Alertpay or paypal ? Which is Best for an Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what purpose you are going to use PP?

If you are using PP for withdrawing stuff then your bank account number, PAN and IFSCI code is enough to verify PP or if you are going for online PP transaction then you need to have a valid credit card or debit card with master or VISA logo on it.

Believe me Virtual Credit card will not work everytime.

I verfiied my PP with bank account+IFSCI and PAN..lol.

For me : No need to use PP for online transaction. For online Transaction Alertpay is good and secure.

Last edited:
You need Bank account on your name+PAN Card+ Credit Card(for verification purpose only to lift withdrawl Limit)... That much stuff you need. One person can have 2 paypal accounts. One personal and one premier...

But can u pay with PP these days?? due to rbi restrictions? I think PP wont allow us to pay and u need to have to pay htru CC linked to PP ..

For what purpose you are going to use PP?

If you are using PP for withdrawing stuff then your bank account number, PAN and IFSCI code is enough to verify PP or if you are going for online PP transaction then you need to have a valid credit card or debit card with master or VISA logo on it.

Believe me Virtual Credit card will not work everytime.

I verfiied my PP with bank account+IFSCI and PAN..lol.

For me : No need to use PP for online transaction. For online Transaction Alertpay is good and secure.

agreed ,i use pp for withdraw and alertpay for online transaction

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi AJ,

AlertPay may still be a viable option for you as I've heard that Pp numerous account limitations with Indian merchants.
AlertPay is pretty accommodating to our Indian Members, we offer a variety of verification options as well as numerous withdrawal options.
With an AlertPay account you can withdraw by
Bank Wire (15$ USD)
Check (4$ USD)
or Credit Card* (5$ USD)

Hope this helps!
*Credit card withdrawal will be available again in the coming weeks
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

paypal

With paypal you can easily withdraw money to your bank account , But you can not send money.

With alertpay you can send money , but its very difficult and costly to withdraw money.

I don't like Paypal because they can block anytime your account for verification..and block your money. I have bussiness account but every few months they block my account for more and more verifications..
I like AP...

i wouldnt recommend paypal to anyone. such a horrible way to pay online, and it's so incredible easy to get scammed, or your account closed/locked for no reason. Use alertpay, or even better, liberty reserve :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back