Alertpay launches Resolution Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tɦɛ Gʀiɱ

AlertPay has added the Resolution Center which Users can easily file chargeback, I assume AlertPay is not as safe as before.\

For those various sellers out there be very careful accepting AlertPay as it is not safe anymore.

untitled-1.jpg

2 Disputes are already open on me.

17 comments
Never had problems with alertpay and nowadays when I get a dispute on pp I just call them and it gets solved pretty fast,if the system works well it will improve them.
I know alertpay is blocking some big payments,my exchanger is always late nowadays.

you should improve your services. People don't open disputes for nothing

disputes are due to:
-delayed services
-bad service
-bad support
-hidden fees
-suspension of service without refund
-misleading advertising

Usually dispute happened once the account is hacked or compromised. The charge back is really hard if your business is doing a service and not a license.

you should improve your services. People don't open disputes for nothing

disputes are due to:
-delayed services
-bad service
-bad support
-hidden fees
-suspension of service without refund
-misleading advertising

Or a kid wanting his money back even after getting a good product / service.

Think of it, a guy bought an invite from me. After 2-2.5 month he starts a dispute. Even i couldn't find who started the dispute.

Hi nirmalpattara,

Rest assured that buyers will not be able to file disputes 2.5 months after the transaction date since there is a time frame that needs to be respected in order to file a dispute.

In fact, the Resolution Center was launched to make the process of disputes more transparent. Instead of sending emails back and forth, the Resolution Center offers buyers and sellers an area where they can have a dialogue to resolve their own dispute.

Regards,
Tanya

Why no AP support replying to this :P

Hi nirmalpattara,

Rest assured that buyers will not be able to file disputes 2.5 months after the transaction date since there is a time frame that needs to be respected in order to file a dispute.

In fact, the Resolution Center was launched to make the process of disputes more transparent. Instead of sending emails back and forth, the Resolution Center offers buyers and sellers an area where they can have a dialogue to resolve their own dispute.

Regards,
Tanya

Thanks for your reply but here is someone who opened a dispute after 2 month :facepalm:
dAlxF.jpg

Last edited:
Why no AP support replying to this :P

Thanks for your reply but here is someone who opened a dispute after 2 month :facepalm:
dAlxF.jpg

Hi nirmalpattara,

There was no response since the post was made on the weekend. Our business hours run from Mondays to Fridays yet keep in mind that we fall under the Eastern Standard Time Zone (EST).

Thanks,
Tanya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back