Alertpay Credit/Debit Card Withdrawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi salebre,

It appears you were one of the AlertPay Prepaid Card holders that was affected by this interruption of service. Again we apologise, you were one of only a handful of people affected by this issue. (which has since been resolved)

Thank you for your understanding!
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Hi Hd_seed,
All of our Credit Card withdrawal services (all card brands) are currently unavailable. We are working on rectifying this as soon as possible. We are expecting to have credit card withdrawals back in a few weeks.

Thanks,
Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

More than 5 weeks has passed since the credit card withdrawals are temporarily down. I don't know when the service will be available again, I don't want to continue receiving my money in my AP account if I can not withdraw later.

Please, tell us some idea about how long will take or I will be forced to use another payment processors.

Since you guys have a credit card, that means you have a bank acct. Why not just withdraw through a bank wire?

No, my bank gives prepaid visa Debit card after all legal formalities (verification of your name, address, cell number) and you don't need a bank account for that.

More than 5 weeks has passed since the credit card withdrawals are temporarily down. I don't know when the service will be available again, I don't want to continue receiving my money in my AP account if I can not withdraw later.

Please, tell us some idea about how long will take or I will be forced to use another payment processors.

True, Alertpay isn't offering anything unique, it is just filling the space which is available due to unavailibility of Paypal in some countries. Payments to Credit Card are suspended, Bank wire are quite expensive, cheques require verifications when you give them to your bank, and there is no Credit Card from Alertpay which it is promising it will offer back in 2008, time for Mr. Patel to do something before people start looking for alternate solutions. B-)

hi...i was wondering about the withdraw money by credit card.

i do not have a credit card, i was wondering if i could use a debit card, maestro debit card?

anyone ever done this?

Why you guys start panick so soon???? Wait, Alertpay work on it, right now they also know, they EARN Billion $$$ For this Business, so they have work hard to not loosing their customers.

you guys are not even allowing normal bank transfer only wire which costs 15$ per transaction, i started to allow alertpay because of credit card withdrwal , but i have now stopped accepting alertpay, thanks to alertpay they have now loosed another customerX-(

Hi guys,

There are still other withdrawal options available. And we are working to restore CreditCard withdrawals as soon as possible :)

Chris Z
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Just for your info:
Bank-Wire dont work for Serbia!
I have make the transaction and all was fine but my bank dont will accept the transfer and they send my money back to AP.
I hope it will not be trouble and I get my money back fast !

edit:
have my money back,but this fucking game cost's me 50 euro.
Fucking Thives!

Last edited:
i got a paxum prepaid card and works great! so sad a lot of sponsors dont pay via paxum!
i beg filesonic and fileserve to ad paxum to their payment options but for some reason they just dont want to do it...

chris,

it has been a month++ with that system-problem. AP knows the problem as many users/customers reported the problem.....1 or 1+ month ago.

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=79369

The good thing is that AP knows/identified the problem and replies to users about the situation.

The bad thing is that AP doesn't know a time-scale (approxim. date) when c.card withdrawal(s) will be enabled (again) for all customers-users.

Let's hope for an immediate solution as soon as possible in order company (AP) and users benefit for 1 more option (the most convenient) to withdraw.

Hi guys,

We apologise for this inconvenience. We know that withdrawals are difficult for some members in certain countries. @Salebre, I know there are some banks in Serbia that do accept wires from us. We suggest asking around in the forums to see which banks work.
For all our other members... for the time being we also have verified exchangers that you can use if you must really withdraw your money and don't have any other options.

Thanks

@Chrisz@Alertpay
Verified exchangers ? Not listed on your website. Please ask paypal if they can help to find out how many users usually want to withdraw from a "virtual" wallet. May be they can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back