Alertpay Credit/Debit Card Withdrawl

Status
Not open for further replies.
useless if you upgrade to business account.AP to AP transfer fees will add..that is it..AP disabled CC withdrawal ...try bank wire

what so they disabled CC withdrawal of all country or for specific countries? thats bad. i was thinking to start accepting ap as an option, but now i guess have to continue paypal only.

@Chrisz@Alertpay
Verified exchangers ? Not listed on your website.

Hi Funxlab,

If you are looking for the list of verified exchangers, it is in your AlertPay Account. When your logged in, go to "Withdraw" on the right-hand side, under "info" you will see "Withdraw funds through an AlertPay-recognized exchanger "

This is the list of exchangers that you can use with our service.

Thanks,

ChriZ

Exchangers look like a joke. 7% fee (at least) and if they deposit in Debit card then card they provide you costs at least $171.

I tried downgrading from Pro to starter but it said "you already upgraded" , it failed. But then you can't receive payment from anyone funding his Alertpay using credit card in basic account. This is "extra" feature in Alertpay... but we must understand this is Alertpay 8-)

Hi Funxlab,

If you are looking for the list of verified exchangers, it is in your AlertPay Account. When your logged in, go to "Withdraw" on the right-hand side, under "info" you will see "Withdraw funds through an AlertPay-recognized exchanger "

This is the list of exchangers that you can use with our service.

Thanks,

ChriZ

fail?
f44d94.jpg

is it possible to upgrade from personal starter to pro or business? is there any upgrade fee?

Hi,

There is no fee to upgrade to either a Pro account, or a business account. With these accounts you will benefit from higher sending & receiving limits as well as you will have the option to receive credit card payments.

Cheers!

Hi guys,

We apologise for this inconvenience. We know that withdrawals are difficult for some members in certain countries. @Salebre, I know there are some banks in Serbia that do accept wires from us. We suggest asking around in the forums to see which banks work.
For all our other members... for the time being we also have verified exchangers that you can use if you must really withdraw your money and don't have any other options.

Thanks

Dear Chris
I Want to be Your Alertpay verified Exchanger in Pakistan, What's Your Demand & requirement Now?? Kindly tells me, I wanna make Alertpay easy in My Country. Your help Would be Appreciating.

Take care,

Dear Chris
I Want to be Your Alertpay verified Exchanger in Pakistan, What's Your Demand & requirement Now?? Kindly tells me, I wanna make Alertpay easy in My Country. Your help Would be Appreciating.

Take care,

It will be a nice idea but I suggest you to create a new thread instead of this.

Hi Tushavi

We have presently closed the application process to become an approved AlertPay exchanger.

However, if you are interested on being put on a waiting list please provide a summary of your processes such as time frames for deposit and withdrawal, as well as rates.

You can email that information to bizdev@alertpay.com

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back