Alertpay : Account Status Temporary Hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmairDiGrt

Banned
Banned
My account status got " Temporary Hold " and i dont know why they never told me any reason . can you guys me ? how can i remove that hold. i try to cal them but they never pick it !

Account Status Temporary Hold

The following will not be available to you during this hold:

• Make payments
  • Request Money
  • Deposit or withdraw funds
  • Close Account
How to contact us

Phone: (514) 748-5774
Hours of operation

9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST (Monday to Friday)

7 comments
guys i just call them and said they want some verification from me.. and also send me an email ..

Hello Umair Khan,

My name is Yves and I am contacting you on behalf of the AlertPay Account Security Team.

As one of the most secure and reliable online payment processors, we adhere to a comprehensive security policy for the protection of our network and our compliance with various laws and legislation.

Due to general security reasons, your AlertPay account has been flagged by an automated security feature. In keeping with our security policy, we are advising you to complete an additional account verification before you can have full access to your AlertPay account. We will require you to submit the following documents:

• A proof of address statement, such as a bank statement, credit card statement, phone bill or utility bill. The name and address must match with the information listed in your AlertPay account. Please ensure that the statement date visible and that it is dated within the last 3 months.

• A photo identification document, such as a passport, driver’s license, country/state ID or medical ID. This identification must be valid and cannot be expired. Please ensure that your date of birth is visible.

Please feel free to hide or blank out any irrelevant information such as your driver's license number, account balances, etc.

You may attach the requested documents to your email.

Thank you for choosing AlertPay. If you have any additional questions, feel free to check out our helpful Frequently Asked Questions at http://helpdesk.alertpay.com

Kind regards,
Yves
AlertPay Account Security
514-748-5774
www.alertpay.com
"My Way to Pay"

I am the person who faced the same situation 4 months ago and I sent every proof they required. They are just delaying and delaying for my account be activated. I am fedup with them.
You will have to submit bank statement and CNIC copy to them and then you will get unhold.

My account status got " Temporary Hold " and i dont know why they never told me any reason . can you guys me ? how can i remove that hold. i try to cal them but they never pick it !

Hi,

If your account becomes compromised or if you set off one of the automatic security flags then we may ask you to submit additional verification information. This simple process allows us to maintain a high level of security and ensure that no one has access to your account but you.

Once you send us in a proof of ID and address we will gladly unlock your account!

Thanks,
ChriZ
Online Community Support
AlertPay.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back