[Alert!] Sharpfile said,They will BAN your account if you receive DMCA Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
already tried to contact Sharpfile in DP to.
dont know why they are not responding in wjunction!

@Jawus
I already got 5 time payments from them
But Last time they just banned me ,with A FAKE Reason,when I request to pay out
I already post about it in this thread with all my doccuments

Fake Info ;)

I have read this last Month , and all my Files are DMCA , and i still got paid :)

information is not fake its 100% Original,all source are given :)
may be u r Lucky
or
will be next time
or
Sharpfile Admin wrote wrong information,just casually(which should not be!)

Last edited:
Nothing to say about you @Mr.E
1 can judge u ,How much u r truthful by this conversation Read me
I know,why u claim to close this thread.
May be u r a Mod in Sharpfile support forum or partner or friend of Sharpfile Admin or u r a vendor who want to earn some respect to his owner by Barakking
Remember its Wjunction,every 1 have his/her freedom to Talk & Discuss. Its not ur Sharpfile Support Forum,where crazy staffs just closed or trashed or Banned user if staff does not like the member. okay
If you really want to support Sharpfile,then tell ur admin to come here..And make some answers of all current issues & problems regarding Sharpfile.com

i apologize about the post i didnt see the actual date as there is another one with similar date but with a statement of a previous owner, regarding some other accusation. and no im not a moderator im just stating my experience with them. as im sure some of you guys have had bad experiences must be for a reason. i just dont see why complain about a host regarding DMCA and how they will ban users etc.. im sure if all hosts owner was comfronted like this they will have similar responses due to the strict policy. and yes im sure some are more strict than others about dcma.

That's correct. It is not that I do not want you to state honest fact about them. I do not want them to receive the benefit of having their name or URL in a thread here as it is indexed and get's considerable search engine exposure.

Every time someone puts the site name in a thread title it is like running an advertisement on Google for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back