Status
Not open for further replies.
"Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body."

"As we do, we must also reaffirm that the United States is not --- and never will be --- at war with Islam. I've made clear, just as President Bush did shortly after 9/11, that our war is not against Islam. Bin Laden was not a Muslim leader; he was a mass murderer of Muslims. Indeed, al Qaeda has slaughtered scores of Muslims in many countries, including our own. So his demise should be welcomed by all who believe in peace and human dignity."

Well, this will, indeed, be good for President Obama. "Yes, we killed Osama!" his new slogan?

To my mind, he did all the things right. Escpecially, when talking about the fact that he's not fighting against the Islam, but yes against terrorism. ;)

Great speech.

dead body of Osama Bin Ladin publish by GEO news

4b38ad.jpg

I'm a bit skeptical about the whole thing as well but the news that he's dead have been out for merely a few hours. Let's wait 'til more information gets out in the clear and see what are we on.

I think since re-election is coming up, the president is now bringing the death of bin laden public as a strategy to campaign again and earn another 4 year term as president in the white house. Think about it, would make sense. Its brilliant if you ask me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back