Status
Not open for further replies.

kizmark

capt709740.jpg

WASHINGTON – Osama bin Laden, the mastermind behind the Sept. 11 attacks against the United States, is dead, and the U.S. is in possession of his body, a person familiar with the situation said late Sunday.
President Barack Obama was expected to address the nation on the developments Sunday night.
A senior U.S. counterterrorism official said bin Laden was killed in a ground operation in Pakistan, not by a Predator drone. The official said it happened last week.
Officials have long believed bin Laden, the most wanted man in the world, was hiding a mountainous region along the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.
The officials spoke on the condition of anonymity in order to speak ahead of the president.

Source: link

60 comments
He isn't dead.

Smoking a blunt with his cousin OBAMA right now.
Lighting it with Zippo of Mass Destruction.

I saw it on Yahoo News.

Obama is making a speech on it soon (was meant to about an hour ago) and we'll know the details then. Pakistan intelligence have confirmed it which is really good. That will really help relations with them in all this.

Security level in the US has being raised in fear of retaliation.... this sorta stuff will never end unfortunately I fear.

Obama is making a speech on it soon (was meant to about an hour ago) and we'll know the details then. Pakistan intelligence have confirmed it which is really good. That will really help relations with them in all this.

Security level in the US has being raised in fear of retaliation.... this sorta stuff will never end unfortunately I fear.

Obama is speeching right now.

That was a great speech by Obama. He said all the right things. It should really boost his ratings.

[youtube]eQ47eGSilPc[/youtube]

"Justice has been done". Osama is killed in Pakistan. People used to think he lived in any Cellar to stay underground. but he was living freely in a Manson in Pakistan :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back