AheadCloud Networks - 20 USA Shared hosting accounts - Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJ@008

AheadCloud NetWorks Is giving away 20 hosting account to WJ community for 2 months.

What is in today's menu?

[quote[STRIKE]]>> 5 x Starter Plan[/STRIKE]
>> [STRIKE]5 x Expert Plan[/STRIKE]
>> [STRIKE]5 x Professional Plan[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Only 2 left[/STRIKE]
>> [STRIKE]5 x Unlimited Plan[/STRIKE]
[/quote] What you have to do to get any of these hosting package?

Just reply to this thread with a legit reasons for which you require the hosting package.Also provide which package you need.

**only legit website are allowed.You must have at least 20 post on WJ to qualify.

****One More Surprise***

Get One month more free hosting if you provide review for our service in our sales thread.

Last edited:
22 comments
@JBL Ill be sending you a promo code via PM for 1x"Professional Plan" hope that will be ok for you new blog.

@MediaStar I am afraid that we won't be able to allow warez site on the server as server is USA based.But if you have some other project for which you need hosting than just PM me or post here Ill send a you a promo ASAP.

More entries are more than welcome just post here according to first post.
Regards

I would LOVE a plan for 2 months, either the professional or unmetered planis preferred since I will be using it for a some what large music blog. Hope to year back from ya soon, also thanks for holding this giveaway!

@Kn1ght I have sent you a PM with the coupon for hosting package.

@cooldude9119 I have also sent you a coupon for the hosting package.

@JBL I sent you the code for hosting but it is still unused are you having any trouble while registering contact me via PM Ill help you ASAP.

Regards

I want to start a Blog on IOS/Android news & updates. Can I have 1 x Unlimited Plan. If I win one then planning to buy legit domains etc.

Thanks in advance

I would love to gift this to friend.
who is searching for the hosting
'to showcase his work to his clients'
Would love to have for more then 2 months,

Plan name : Professional plan or Ultimate plan
Reason : I will upload my scripts and link them for demo in my sales thread!
Cheers

Thank you all for participating in the giveaway.I have sent PM to every participant with the coupon.

If you have not received the coupon or if you are facing any problem in using coupon then post in this thread.

*Note: Please use genuine info to avoid any trouble with the fraud protect system.

Regards

I need professional plan for my business website :) Will try yours and if I like it I am your customer till your hosting business is there :) BTW Good Luck in your hosting business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back