Again! PopAds vs Adsterra vs PropellerAds vs ExoClick vs AdMaven vs RevenueHits?

Choose the best you think.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HossamAhmedHamdi

I'm trying to choose the best for my File Hosting site, I need one for Popup and one for banners, floating messages ..etc

What do you think is the best this days?

I've tried PopAds it has good cpm and ExoClick but I don't like it.

19 comments
Depends how much traffic you have and which tier. I have tested them all.

• PopAds - Low Cpm traffic but they count all hits, and other problem is when you tell them to show 1 pop up per use on 2 min for example they do that, but after some they change it.
  • Adsterra - High CPM but have malware ads which can lead to google ban.
  • PropellerAds - They have good ads especially push noft, but they cut too much on hits.
  • ExoClick - Never tried them.
  • AdMaven - Ads are relatively good, cpm is something in the middle compared to other ads.
  • RevenueHits - I think they are dead but they still don't know, sometimes on my high traffic site ads dissapeard and only white screen pop up in new tab, so you will miss many clicks.
Another good options are Galaksion they have good CPM ads that are fine, i use them a few months now, when you create an account by yourself on the platform CPM is very low but if you have high traffic site you can make a deal with them, if you like to try to contact me i will send my manager Skype. I connect a few webmasters that run big movie streaming sites with my manager and all of them are happy with her by now.
Also, they don't ask for KYC as propeller does and payment can be received in Crypto / BTC/USDT in 7 days 15 days and 30 days which most of the other ad networks don't have, all of them use 30 days policy, for example, money for November you will receive by the end of December which is ridiculous and meanwhile, they can find something to ban you and you can forger that money.

I'm trying to choose the best for my File Hosting site, I need one for Popup and one for banners, floating messages ..etc

What do you think is the best this days?

I've tried PopAds it has good cpm and ExoClick but I don't like it.
Giving my voice to that "Adsterra" network, don't mind me :)

Jokes aside, we like working with file hosting website and have a nice amount of experience to back it up. Our ads don't have any malware in them, but sometimes some of the antiviruses can flag our ad domains for "spam" or "suspicious". But that's only because we have Anti Ad Block code.

Jokes aside, we like working with file hosting website and have a nice amount of experience to back it up. Our ads don't have any malware in them, but sometimes some of the antiviruses can flag our ad domains for "spam" or "suspicious". But that's only because we have Anti Ad Block code.
Tested Your Ad Network but Sometimes sites that marked to not show erotic content shows pop up with erotic content that's why I stopped using it.

Tested Your Ad Network but Sometimes sites that marked to not show erotic content shows pop up with erotic content that's why I stopped using it.
Yeah, some people are like that -_-
I mean, some of our advertisers are launching campaigns with adult cratives on mainstream traffic. We do monitor most of them, but there are times when those kind of ads go through.

You can always send us a message, when you receive or see ads like that. That will help us make the platform better/safer by penalizing or even banning that advertiser.

I understand that sometimes you cant have control over the ads but you need to have some system like facebook have, first you need to check the add and after that approve and go live. Google chrome mark my site for using malware. Literally, every visitor get a red screen where chrome says something like THIS SITE HAVE MALWARE RUN AWAY, and few days after that my rank drop from 1st on the main keyword to not existing on google and on Google Search engine your code was marked as malware. Don't get me wrong i understand how everything goes with advertisers they will always find some hole to insert some scams in it, but i was very mad on you at that time even if your ads paid me much more than any other

Yeah, some people are like that -_-
I mean, some of our advertisers are launching campaigns with adult cratives on mainstream traffic. We do monitor most of them, but there are times when those kind of ads go through.

You can always send us a message, when you receive or see ads like that. That will help us make the platform better/safer by penalizing or even banning that advertiser.

Yandex has marked it as an unreliable site because of your banner advertising.

You can try our pop-under ads.
We have an unique type of tab-under integration that improves UX by delivering ads on user interaction with an in-site link which is completely SEO safe unlike traditional pop integrations. For more details: popunderstar.com

Im using exoclick over 3 years, they are fine, but sometimes i feel they not friendly with google, just wonder...popads are my favorite after exoclick, they pay right times, high rates..another i tried too but not much..they are good too.

I very recently created my first website and have virtually zero experience with ad Netorks.

The intent of my site is the use of file hosts - k2s, Rapidgator etc etc....

However I tried Adsterra with the purpose of earning through ads if my website were to magically grow in the future.

I hate ads, I despise them; I use ublock origin and always will.

Anyway, I wanted popunders so ads would not be intrusive. You can not select how many popunders that display on your site, there is no option or setting for it on the adsterra account page, but I think only one was supposed to display.

I went on my mobile and hit up my site only to be greeted with the most dodgy pop UPS i've seen, that were getting flagged; not one pop up, but 3.

So it seems like they don't know how to properly integrate a pop under or they don't know the definition (as it's supposed to pop behind the open webpage so not to be intrusive).

Long story short. I stopped my test and decided against even using ads on my site...fuck them!
Post automatically merged:

So yea what is up with that @Adsterra info ?

I very recently created my first website and have virtually zero experience with ad Netorks.

The intent of my site is the use of file hosts - k2s, Rapidgator etc etc....

However I tried Adsterra with the purpose of earning through ads if my website were to magically grow in the future.

I hate ads, I despise them; I use ublock origin and always will.

Anyway, I wanted popunders so ads would not be intrusive. You can not select how many popunders that display on your site, there is no option or setting for it on the adsterra account page, but I think only one was supposed to display.

I went on my mobile and hit up my site only to be greeted with the most dodgy pop UPS i've seen, that were getting flagged; not one pop up, but 3.

So it seems like they don't know how to properly integrate a pop under or they don't know the definition (as it's supposed to pop behind the open webpage so not to be intrusive).

Long story short. I stopped my test and decided against even using ads on my site...fuck them!
Post automatically merged:

So yea what is up with that @Adsterra info ?
That does seem pretty weird, sorry for the inconvinience.
Most of our "new" users get standard cappings for popunder and it's surely not "3 popunder for 1 person after 1 click".

Can you send me your login, so I can check what went wrong and what is up with that?

couple of these are good but need to have new players, adsterra have better ecpm than other these days but overall the cpm has dropped from old times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back