After the FileHosting Era - Must Read Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

Banned
Banned
Hi WJ,

This article took me almost 2 hours to complete. This is my first article on this kind of current affair. Hope you will have fun reading this. Please express your comments. Request is that, don't make this thread get closed. Moderators are requested to keep an eye on this thread for a while.

Internet is purely unpredictable. Now as the era of FileHosting is on the way to its heavens we would be seeing..

1. Warez sites including blogs/forums/etc will be full of threads/topics/posts - With useless links which will eventually die after few months. May be end of warez sites. New members will assume they can download something if they register and finally end up with "You can't download other's motha fuckin shit. As we will be Phucked by SOPA/PIPA/ "ASS PA". The only thing usefully left would be the IMDB information.8-)

2. Money hungry uploaders will start creating crying and mouning threads in most of the web master communities. Who after many days would finally realize that they just wasted their time which they have spent uploading/leeching stuff as there will be almost no files left. If they have brain with a size a peanut they would finally finally try to google the meaning of real job.

3. Resellers/Sellers of FileHosting accounts will get charge backs from the customers. Some people may even get police complaints if the money is not refunded. Most of the FileHosting websites would not refund their resellers and this would increase their pain in ass. Eventually their business shifts into something else.

4. New filehosting sites will emerge in a try to make what they can $ at the end. Assuming that SOPA/PIPA will fPhuck them when they are really big. May come up with attractive plans for rewards. The retards described in point 2 with no brain at all will again start asking the same old money hungry questions like.. "When will you pay?.. Statics not updated..? Your hosting sucks like my dick.!" - 95% of these hostings will evapourate when they realize that its their server bills that will make no need of SOPA.

5. Existing premium users will try to raise as many support tickets as they can and keep on checking mails for days to expect a reply from fileserve (their support is :facepalm::facepalm:) and filesonic (the list is as long as pacific ocean & this thread has 10k words limit i guess). Finally they will no longer trust any filehost again atleast for the next millenium.

6. The illegal distibution of copyrighted material by filehosting sites which is now quantified as 75% of the internet's overal piracy will be dead will fall the rate to almost less than 5% in coming 90 days as it is the time period for most of the filehosting sites to autodelete the content.

7. Rapidleech script/ Rapidleech hosting/Rapid Premium Link Generators/Sborg Script/ SBorg Hostings Providers - Scripts are dead and so the hostings are too. Providers and Coders will look for real money making ways now. Rapidleech users will be hopelesss waiting for god mercy. They should see the "Immortals (2011)". Ooops sorry, filehostings are no more. Please buy your first cinema ticket of your life.

8. The remaining filehostings which still are hoping to see good days will have a slow death. Corporate money holders are rich than you baby. SOPA/PIPA was only a trailer of their upcoming movie title "Super SHUT THE Money Hungry PIRACY BITCHES ONCE AND FAR ALL". The remaining hostings will attract the left over no brain uploaders/leechers and reward them for sometime. Well for those still trying to see uploading as their money earning way the following quotes are must read tutorials for you.

1. "There is no cure for stupid wives and willful children."
2. "When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty."
3. Yo, uploader.! You are somuch into this, go ahead, we have your family collection here -- > http://mistupid.com/people/page019.htm

9. Face this. The whole idea of filesharing was to share a file between two people. Let's say husband and wife. Are you married ? If yes, you know what I'm talking about. If no, then ask your dad how your mom used to make a sandwitch before their marriage and how she makes a sandwitch now. My point is Uploaders and Downloaders. As the money giving downloaders are now dropped in the mangolia desert for their payment where they can't even download a single file for what they have paid the uploaders will be dead first because no one can download your stuff but you and the downloaders will be dead as well because no one will uploading in their account.

10. The old and sacred era of "Torrents" will shine with its full glory for the next few decades. Torrent sites will start innovative technologies like anti virus security programs while seeing/leeching. Paid invites, Ratio free subscriptions, 0 day release programs a lot more is on its way. Who knows, they might as well begin a reward system.

This article can be distributed as you wish. :)<3<3

WJunction Member.

47 comments
This is what we all know....I dont think they will start again, because they have lost their images in mind of Customer...

But Yes....WUPLOAD & MU can rise up again....

Last edited:
Filehosts will never die ... Megaupload is gone because They mostly don't even look on DMCA notifications, thats why They got some problems.
Also I dont think that MU owner will go to jail ... why ?
1. He got to many money
2. He will say that users upload copyrighted materials, how can he know about that :D ?
3. FBI is on pressure by the fucking lobbists :/
Thats all dont cry take care and everything gonna be ok.

I dont think that anyone here from uploaders really use megaupload after They stop paying ...

Filesonic , Fileserve , Oron shut down for a moment affiliate systems because They must wait what there gona be with MegaUpload owners , after They will be free every filehost will start again affiliate system.

Thats all folks ;)

Another idiotic/"OH NoEZZ EndOfALL!!" view on the current situation :facepalm:

If it was well written it would've have warranted some credit, but writing a lot doesn't mean you deserve anything if the content is pretty much exaggerated and extrapolated from a twisted starting point.

Alright, for sake of your time i decided to reply over here..

"A must Read" is what we usually call important announcments made by Staff members, so this one is definetly an announcment.

You claim FileHosting to be gone, are you mad?
Congratz on wasting 2 hours of your life on writting basicly nothing!

hotanthonyhot : Sure. I believe Information should be free to distribute.
Sumitims: Thanks for recommending the credits. :) Appreciate.

Eti File hosting will Fail! ha! ha! ha! ask me the samequestion lemme add to what you have deliberately evaded in your Point 4. you failed to realize that s the so called SOPA is american and not Worldwide thing so while you and your hollywood **** are jumping up and down we are still getting the best warez from hosts in SOPA and DCMA hostile Nations like Sweden and Russia and if the current trend continues maybe North Korea and Iran may start hosting servers for these file Hosts. As a Rule if you want to monitor goons Hide your Badge....Unfortunately Uncle Sams Emmisaries have made it well aware that they are in the block so since we are now hardened knowing you are after us who says we may not be after You?

Rem that COD4:MW quote
If the enermy is in Sigth.....So as You

Filesharing through filehosters became popular because it is much more convenient for normal people to use. Nothing much to do with the idea behind it. Plenty of my friends who has private torrent site access would prefer to download with a filehosting premium account rather than the torrent. The circulation of money,in this system, was due to the fact that normal users paid to other normal users. The filehosts, as a middle person took their hefty profits. But hell it is convenient still. So until something better shows up it will remain. May be the looks will change, the people may change as well. May be the "middle man" will get lesser profits & the primary users will have to settle for the advertisement revenue only. But filesharing through filehosts gonna be here still for a good long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back