Status
Not open for further replies.

criss

I'm a former yottacash affiliate and I know well my traffic and it's potential.

I signed up with Affiliationconnection after reading about them on this forum.
I start sending them traffic right away but no stats at all were shown in my control panel.

I've send them some messages regarding this problem and received no answer.

After a few days 1 sale appeared in their admin (at that time I was not sending traffic any more) but still zero clicks. I know for sure that my traffic converts well, it did so on yottacash and it's doing so right now on Dlprofit (I hate their refund rate and the fact that their real commission it's around 30%, more or less). I usually have 1500-2000 clicks and 3-6 sales a day.

By the way, the links were correct and I tried 3 of their sites, including latestdownloads.net.

I want to know if someone else had this type of problem with this network and what is the best way to fix it.
Contacting them seems to go nowhere (still no answer after 4 emails).

23 comments
yes i have same problem in affiliationconnection.com
no summary is shown as in youttacash it was showing whole detail

Last I heard, they stopped paying affiliates. Correct me if I'm wrong. 2 or 3 bigger affiliates waited 3 months to get half their money and I never found out what happenned to the rest. Now their stats panel isn't showing... sounds suspicious.

I'm starting to see some sales now, but still no traffic details (no clicks). Something is definitely wrong with their admin. Hope they do count sells correctly and PAY!

If you're working with this guy please put some feedback here.

I'm familiar with this thread. It stops on 17'th February, and I suppose (hope) they resolved their problem and start paying affiliates on time.

If you have different experience please let me know.

Last edited:
Hey Criss,
I am quite a big affiliate on AffConnection Please let me know your user name and your sites and i will get you.

What ever you are saying doesn't make sense. You said their commissions is around 30% But you said you haven't made any sales. They are paying $31 per sale and their sale price to visitors is lower than every other program rev share ones also. So that would mean every other affilate network is paying even less than 30% would you agree.

I am getting paid on time and I even have the option of WesternUnion which i dont have with any other network.

I agree there are no clicks for some of the affiliates but its very simple i send them traffic one day and see the sales that i make. And the same day of the week I check what I had made on other networks. Affiliation connection is making me more money than any other network.

DL-profit is very unstable they keep closing and opening.
AssociatePay is run by Same guys as yotta they always run, They are associated with CashEngines who are associated with Upclick and they are known to screw with sales/refunds/ and fake chargebacks. AffCash and AffConnection has always paid out.

Ps. I already have clicks on Affconnection :) system. You should email and bug them to give you the beta clicks :)

I'm a former yottacash affiliate and I know well my traffic and it's potential.

I signed up with Affiliationconnection after reading about them on this forum.
I start sending them traffic right away but no stats at all were shown in my control panel.

I've send them some messages regarding this problem and received no answer.

After a few days 1 sale appeared in their admin (at that time I was not sending traffic any more) but still zero clicks. I know for sure that my traffic converts well, it did so on yottacash and it's doing so right now on Dlprofit (I hate their refund rate and the fact that their real commission it's around 30%, more or less). I usually have 1500-2000 clicks and 3-6 sales a day.

By the way, the links were correct and I tried 3 of their sites, including latestdownloads.net.

I want to know if someone else had this type of problem with this network and what is the best way to fix it.
Contacting them seems to go nowhere (still no answer after 4 emails).

I really don't know what your problem is with AffiliationConnection, if you provide all the correct payment details you will be payed on time everytime just like me and all my top affiliates.

Message direct from Ricky from AffiliationConnection:

"Ricky says
if anyone can show that affconnection ever sent checks and they can prove it.. we will pay them $45 per sale but they won't because they are lying.

and as for anyone who can show that they have their exact wire info with their name and address... along with iban numbers and they haven't been paid.. we will pay them $35 per sale for the next 2 weeks"

I suggest you make sure your payment details are entered correctly.

H3x

DL-profit is very unstable they keep closing and opening.
AssociatePay is run by Same guys as yotta they always run, They are associated with CashEngines who are associated with Upclick and they are known to screw with sales/refunds/ and fake chargebacks. AffCash and AffConnection has always paid out.

You guy just pushing Affiliationconnection :):):) which uses m ulti bill as a processor. And they have very bad sales ratio from the March 15, then problems on the beginning of April(billing problems actually the same time the thread was started). It's grown a little now but not the same as in Jun, Feb. So please be honest.

DLprofit paid everyone, before they closed in May 2010 and still paying on time. They pay not as much as Affiliationconnection, but pay and work.

Upclick is a stable team, which i'm sure stay alive for more than you expect( if you guys remember Affiliationconnection worked with their payforms in 2010). Refunds helps to prevent high % of chargebacks and chrgebacks are inevitable in our biz. The main purpose is to take money from the merchant account on time:) It's stupid not understand that:)

P.S. If you are really huge webmaster you could know that there are only 3 processors who work in than niche and all affiliate programs are won't count sales or pay if they experience problems. Read LDProfit FAQ, this guys are honest regarding possible losses.

Re

I have been promoting LatestDownload On Affiliation connection Since 15 April 2011 i havent received any payment from them so far , Hx3 always say if payment details is correct you will get paid every time on time , i am sure my payment details are correct because i am getting paid from other affiliate on same details so there is no chance of wrong payment details . I also emailed affiliationconnection about this issue but guess what ? NO REPLY X-(

I am confused now what should i do stop promoting or keep waiting for payments :'(

Me too, affcash not pay me. When i try contact, he tell me change payment mothed to Wise ( because payment via paypal not available ?!). After i follow guideline, i still not get any payment :|

Well, to put the story short, THEY DON'T PAY

I'm promoting Affiliationconnection programs for some months (like an idiot) and haven't seen any money.

First they say they don't pay by PayPal. This was my first option, still available on their website.

Then they say my bank details are incomplete. Next I provided them with all the necessaries details as they ask. Since then a month have passed with no money in my bank account and no answer to my massages.

I lost in total some 3000$

Stay away! They look like a SCAM!

Re

Same here , They Asked me to correct my wire info which was correct already ,i sent him my wire details manually with allllllllll info and i mean all there is no chance they can say my wire info is bad that,s why not paid , they owe me 2000$ , he was replying on my emails until i gaved him my wire info manually since then no sign :'( and latestdownload is now working with associatepay ,they changed network without paying old dues to affiliates dont promote it i suggest <_<X-(

lol just promote a company that's never missed a payout and you'll be fine. Do your research people, conversions don't tell the whole story.

Stability and Refund rate is also a huge thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back