Status
Not open for further replies.

DuCe

So it's been a while since I made a website since I joined the military and being in you don't have the time to do the little things you once liked to do and it's the simple things that matter like tv but sometimes our schedule doesn't allow us to be able to do the little things that bring a little joy to life. So I had an idea to make a free streaming site with a forum where people like myself can come on and watch tv and a forum where they can discuss the shows with people and everything that comes with it. I already set my mind on doing it just wanted to get advice and help from members on here who have more knowledge then me about this stuff and see if they can tell me how to go about starting this. The advertising part is easy for me because I will tell my friends in the same spot as me and they all want this to happen also I will be buying advertisement on other web pages. I Also bought a domain called CinaCube.com which I think sounds pretty legit. I would like to get advice on what hosting to get, where should I advertise at, and anything you got for me like site ideas ect... I wouldn't mind help if you have time to spare. I got the money to support a big site and I get a bit of free time to work on the site out. I will also have a bunch of loyal members because of my fellow military brothers and sisters who are all looking for something like this. We are just tired of searching on google for a while to watch a quick show.

ANything you can contribute would be much appreciated.

7 comments
Sounds good but sites keep getting closed down like this, there have been plenty but they disappear, can you keep it online?

Well first off, you're gunna have to get yourself a team of uploaders. Whether it just be you, or bots, you need someone or something to provide you with the content. Then you need to have good video streaming, none of that shitty stuff. Putlocker, Sockshare etc., get it goin. But DO NOT host on your own server, you'll go down faster than hooker getting a bonus. But then again, sites like http://www.wootly.ch/ are doing just fine so....

Once you have that essembled you choose what forum software you want to go for and connect with the script of your choice.

That's the tricky part. Obtaining some kind of script to nicely organize your streams. Once you get a coder to do such a thing, only then can you launch the site on your server.

Now where to host it, someone should come in and help me out. My first thought is the typical netherlands setup but I'm not entirely sure for streaming. From what wootly has, they're hooked up with http://www.privatelayer.com/dedicated.php which is located in Switzerland so you could give it a shot there.

Hopefully someone with a better insight on where to host can help me out here.

Last edited:
Would you be interested in having a partner?

I wouldn't mind a partner. :friends:

Well first off, you're gunna have to get yourself a team of uploaders. Whether it just be you, or bots, you need someone or something to provide you with the content. Then you need to have good video streaming, none of that shitty stuff. Putlocker, Sockshare etc., get it goin. But DO NOT host on your own server, you'll go down faster than hooker getting a bonus. But then again, sites like http://www.wootly.ch/ are doing just fine so....

Once you have that essembled you choose what forum software you want to go for and connect with the script of your choice.

That's the tricky part. Obtaining some kind of script to nicely organize your streams. Once you get a coder to do such a thing, only then can you launch the site on your server.

Now where to host it, someone should come in and help me out. My first thought is the typical netherlands setup but I'm not entirely sure for streaming. From what wootly has, they're hooked up with http://www.privatelayer.com/dedicated.php which is located in Switzerland so you could give it a shot there.

Hopefully someone with a better insight on where to host can help me out here.

This helps alot, I would like to make it better looking then that site though. I have a netflix like site in mind that I can copy the videos from something like megashare and put them up there on a tv frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back