Advertiseworld.com is SCAM, DO NOT USE IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aalesund

I joined to Advertiseworld on 01.01.2017 and my website was approved and started showing ads. For the period from January 1st to 31st I had earned about ~70 USD. Then I hoped to February 2nd will receive payment as written in their site.
But what happened? One day before payment (February 1st), my account was rejected because the site was not suitable to receive ads. OMG, really?!? Then why the entire month of January I was suitable to receive ads? Why my entire account is rejected, not just the site? Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/kXYpV0C.png. When I sent an email to the Support about getting my payment I never got an answer. They are used me entire month to display ads on my website and not paid me anything and block my account and they are not answering on my email about the payment.
So I can say: Advertiseworld.com is SCAM, DO NOT USE IT!

3 comments
No They Say That They Pay On Every 2nd ... But They Dont Pay On Today Morning I Get The Same Mail And Some Of My Friends Who Using Them Also Get Same Mail 2nd Biggest Scam Site In 2017 , 1st One Is Voltads Who pay 1st time after that never pay .
How were you suppose to get paid February 2nd? their payment terms are net0?

No They Say That They Pay On Every 2nd ... But They Dont Pay On Today Morning I Get The Same Mail And Some Of My Friends Who Using Them Also Get Same Mail 2nd Biggest Scam Site In 2017 , 1st One Is Voltads Who pay 1st time after that never pay .
How were you suppose to get paid February 2nd? their payment terms are net0?

This is very funny because you owe me refund for over a week because you selll BOTS traffic to my network .
I STILL WAIT FOR THE REFUND YOUR PROMIS.....

dont deal with egool because his webisite its bots the scammer.................

You want more info contact me PM .

Youve been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back