Status
Not open for further replies.

vamp1re

Hi Admin, i have a suggestion might be u don't like it, i just want to share my thought, as i saw on WJ giveaway section some doing giveaway hosting, domain etc, why not we can giveaway advertise Space for WJ? i think its not wrong thing, Example i have a forum and i have some space for advertise so why i m not start giveaway for WJ members ?? i talk to a Staff member on Wj he said no i cant make a thread like that, please think about it and let us know ,

Regards

5 comments
Hey there, as i already mentioned, Giveaways must be of good spirit and nothing should be expected in return.

Also, it shouldn't point to a particular community. In this case, you're looking to advertise your forum, get posts from members. Which is not allowed.

iQxAbCc.png

You can read more about it in our rules here:
http://www.wjunction.com/rules.php#rule7

I sent u pm i know that dear, in pm i just want ur opinion on it, i m not saying any one can post on forum, that was my suggestion nothing els, if u guys don't like i am not gona do here on WJ , this thread is my suggestion for admins , will they don't like they will close this thread thanks

Giveaways should be out of good will.

We're not changing our rules so that you can giveaway ads by asking users to post on your forum.

where i said post on my forum, that was only a site pm to Froomple to get his opinion thats it, if i not follow WJ rules i make a thread with out asking Froomple, there no attitude, if u guys don't like close this thread,no need to argue on each other thanks

We're not arguing, I am stating that we will not be changing our rules so that you can post your "post for advertising" give away.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back