Selling Advanced Wordpress Autosubmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whoo

The Wise One
Advanced Wordpress Autosubmitter

I spend a night and a morning coding on my own wordpress autosubmitter. It's the most advanced wordpress autosubmitter you can find. Basicly it submits your wordpress posts to several DDL websites with a single mouseclick.

You have the ability to build your own unlimited list of sites you want to submit too. The submitter has been tested with kDDL, custom DDL, DDLCMS and WCDDL (v1 and v2).

I would appreciate that after you bought this you keep it to yourself. You can use it on all your domains and websites, just keep it for yourself.

EDIT: As from the 4th of August 2011 VERSION 2 is released which has the same functionality but is even MORE EASY to setup!

PM me your transaction ID and exact payment date to receive the new version.

Preview why you HAVE to buy this ;)
(Just an example non-warez wordpress site)

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/lQvWA.png[/SLIDE]

Price

• $10

Why $10?

• The $10 is for my time I spend coding this script, and for the time you will save in the future.

Payment methods

• Paypal
  • Moneybookers

How to order

1. Post in this topic that you are interested in buying
  2. I PM you my payment details
  3. You make the payment and reply to the PM with the method of payment you used, the transaction ID and the mail you want me to send the script to.
  4. You post a review in this topic so other members know wether this is worth buying or not (Optional)

Review(s)

Got the submitter and working Great after whoo helped me install it of course...im such a noob :( anybody with a wordpress should absolutely buy it, Propz to whoo and thanks for the help man (y)

I'd just like to say, the auto submitter is awesome, works like a charm. Keep up the good work Whoo!
P.S The one I tested yesterday was the basic one, the one on the demo is outrageous (It's more advanced). Thanks.

yes I also have to say this is highly recommended :)

just got the submitter. I have to say this is awesome saves so much time and works perfectly submitted to 5 different sites with no problems. Anyone with a wordpress this is a must have.

Regards,
Whoo

Last edited:
342 comments
Can add some code for get author of post ? I want to submit posts of some authors in my site
I can do this for a small fee most likely. If you are interested just let me know by PM.
Include what you are willing to give for this module (?) , including MySQL and FTP info that allows me to edit the script.

Thanks,
Whoo

Please help me,
why won't work submit on "katzddl.in", I trying it with www and without www?
Thanks
I browse to katzddl.in and I see 'Internal Server Error', you don't have to look further in to what is causing the issue ;)

@Everyone else who ordered: All scripts have been sent ;)

Hello guys,

So my Review now about this Plugin

First Thaks Whooo for his Superb Support (y)

So i use this Plugin now a few days and its very Helpful,i can add very easy every Download to All DDL Sites i want.

This Plugin is very very easy to Understand i can add Custom DDL Sites very easy Edit Title for DDL Sites its very cool.

Guys if you need a Really Good Plugin that Auto Submit to DDL Sites buy this one its very Useful.

I give this Amazing Plugin 10/10 Stars

Thank you very much for this!!!;)

I got the script today, here's my review:

Advantages:
- fast
- easy to use
- easy to install/configure
- acceptable support
- simple interface
- it costs 10$ :D

Disadvantages:

- if you have custom "pretty links" and not the default or preset ones ( WP acp -Settings-Permalinks) you might double check the submitted links to see if you receive a 404 error
- it doesn't take ONLY the published posts, it just scrapes your database for them and so you'll end sending with a lot of "Auto Drafts", so PAY ATTENTION when your are sending!!!!!!

For 10$ i didn't want more, it works fine for a small/medium warez blog. My first impression is good, it does it's job. I'm waiting for some responses from ddl sites to see if my links got trough - i will update my review as soon as i get those answers and if i find a bug or a solution to those above

Good work Whoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back