Adult niche website for sale eroticshelf.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sishke88

Hello all. I sadly have to sell my newly created site Eroticshelf.com
This site I created for intention to promote crack revenue offers and affiliate products from Joy Love Dolls.
All is running great whit a lot of visits and clicks but since I'm new to affiliate it's not going great so I have to report I still for no revenue.
I'm selling this site due to my current medical conditions and job loss which lead to money problems so I will open an auction for it.
Besides the site itself self, I will include the corresponding email address used to login into Wordpess and the hosting provider whit all passwords u can change once bought. Also, I will include Instagram and Twitter Account, and If u need and want I will sell my CrakRevenue account which is approved for this site. The account payment history is clean and billing info empty.
The site has all the required plugins and it's fully mobile optimized.
The domain and hosting plan is paid one year in advance whit an SSL Certificate included, search console and Google Analytics included, and Webmaster Tools for instant indexing for Bing. Also here u can find the current value and ranks StuffGate
I will start the bidding at 100$, available to pay via Paypal, Moneygram, or WesternUnion.
Bellow, u can see all proof of hosting, WordPress dashboard, and traffic insights.
If u need more information or u have or have an offer for buy now price, write me at igorpajic88@gmail.com

Domain Name:eroticshelf.com
Registered With: IONOS, USA Missouri
Expires:09.11.2022.
Price or Starting Bid:
Methods of Payment
(Paypal, Moneygram, Western Union)
If Auction: Yes
Auction End Date: till sold
BIN (Buy It Now) Price:2000$
Proof of ownership Screenshots Bellow

Status
Not open for further replies.