AdStract experiences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mt82

Does anybody have experiences with adstract.com? They are CPM ad network. I decided to test them on a new website with few visitors. This is what i got yesterday.

Today is much better.

I read on the Internet both, good and bad, things about them. And I think they can be good for my image hosting site when I reach thousands of visitors daily.

21 comments
adstract network is shit , they show randowm ads from harrenmedia, xtenmedia , .............. they have less advertiser on there network. i used them them i am not happy with there ecpm so removed them

also they shave impressions

adstract is good

I don't know what is the nature of the experience you had with adstract.
I am working with them since 2010 and everything was and still is wonderful.
The best value, beside the eCPM that are higher, is the personnal account mananger i can talk with 24/7.

you should try them...
good people and pretty good eCPM.
I worked in the past with a lot of networks. Today, i am working with 4 and one the strongest is adstract. and as i said, a personal account manager is mandatory for me. I am running several websites but i am alone you know? I am not a company so the help is really important.
:)

I also been with Adstract for a while now.

Cant imagine they "Shave" eCPM, cause my earnings are great. What I really like about them (beside my account manager who is a cool guy), is that fact that they push video ads which are way more clickable then display ones.

Do they pay by PayPal???? and od they accept None English websites?

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Can i use them with other Ads company like Bidvertiser??

Regards,
I have a question regarding the adstract.

1.) I have a question about payment. I collected $ 100 and what I need to do to get money on my Paypal ?

2.) Another thing, I see that I have three cases under option "Inovices".
The option is located: Payments -> Invoices. I see that the status is "Waiting for Approval".
Why is this so and what they need to do respect for this option.

There ads are quite good actually if your audience is active and they actually click on the ads. They offer video ads which I was receiving about $0.05 - $0.15 per play from tier one countries.

go to Payments>Invoice ,then click on approve button

Paypal account name should be the same as Adstract account .

You ll be paid on 10th if you approve invoices and add payment method

They would not agree with you. I quote what they wrote:

Note, you can have a publisher address different than your payee address, but your payee address information is used for all payment processing (including the applicable tax forms you are required to complete).

Does anyone know how to extort money from AdStract to my Paypal account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back