35 comments
or they have checked your traffic during your payout and decide that it violates their ToS

xD
nope. no email regarding that. They are not responding to email. And the traffic was not generated within a day or month but 3 months. They never said anything during those 3 months. Now suddenly without any email as soon as payment request is send cannot login to my account.

nope. no email regarding that. They are not responding to email. And the traffic was not generated within a day or month but 3 months. They never said anything during those 3 months. Now suddenly without any email as soon as payment request is send cannot login to my account.

Have you simply tried to reset your password to see if you will be able to regain access to your account???

if they always find violations and sleazy traffic, when you start making money...
their ads are really disgusting and shoddy, they claim premium traffic if they only monetize warez

maybe you are using bot clicker or rotating ip that is prohibited. just wondring though....
for 3 months they never complained and suddenly I am not able to log into my account.
At least give reason. I have even Pmed the Adsterra user in this forum but no response.

Hi
i am Daniel.C from digitalad.info
If you are publishers then
Join our banner ad network
our ad network with the most optimized ads
and you can feel right from wrong
We accept payout requests 24 hours a day
and the minimum payout amount starts from $5
24/7, whenever you can contact us to ask for support.

Hi
i am Daniel.C from digitalad.info
If you are publishers then
Join our banner ad network
our ad network with the most optimized ads
and you can feel right from wrong
We accept payout requests 24 hours a day
and the minimum payout amount starts from $5
24/7, whenever you can contact us to ask for support.
I am using your company but I feel money is made very slowly I got $5 few cents that I withdrew

can quick money be made ?

adSterra is one of the decent ones. They used to have pretty scammy ads but got much better now.
Also, I load their ads after user interacts the site in certain way (kind-of way to hide adsterra from google)

Back