35 comments
Why should you not use Adsterra?

Low CPM rates. Infected application ads. Even though I'm only using banner ads, iOS redirected my visitors to other sites.

Last edited:
I'm really sorry to hear about your negative experience with Adsterra. Scams can be incredibly frustrating and disappointing. 😔 If you're looking for a trustworthy and legitimate alternative, I'd like to recommend Monetag. What sets them apart is their excellent customer support and commitment to helping publishers succeed. I've personally had a great experience with Monetag, especially with their SmartLink feature, which has consistently delivered high profits. It's definitely worth giving them a try, and I hope this helps you recover from your unfortunate experience with Adsterra. Best of luck, and I hope your future endeavors in monetization are much more successful!

Just putting in my two cents here, but we was paid $294 on the 1st via PayPal and another $102 was just approved for payment on the 16th / 17th.

Our CPM with them is between $0.68 and $0.82

Right now I'm using for banner ads https//digitalad.info
Pays less but website approval is done easily and quickly response for tickets help
No problem for withdrawal
Payout $5 minimum
I have withdrawal last few days ago

But I want more banner ads network and suggestions

Pays less but website approval is done easily and quickly response for tickets help
Payout $5 minimum

How are CPM & CPC rates. I have site with 100K visits/day.
I heard they don't count all clicks and impressions ?
Is it true ?

Is it true ?
They are a waste of space, give them so much traffic for them to suspend my account without any reason. I am not even bothering with them as trash / malicious adverts all over. Banners redirect site to advertiser site.

Is it true ?

My CPM is around $0.55 but I only have a single popad, back when I had social bar ads I had a CPM of $1.00 - $2.50.

I also had absolutely no problem with them and have withdrawn over $1000 so take from that what you will, some people say scam, some people have a good experience.

Payout $5 minimum

Thank You
Is it true ?
Hi
You can experience using
And we hope you won't be disappointed.

Thank You
Team Digitalad.info

They are a waste of space, give them so much traffic for them to suspend my account without any reason. I am not even bothering with them as trash / malicious adverts all over. Banners redirect site to advertiser site.
Always Sunny Fx GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Adsterra is 100% scam. I think they randomly pay some users, while scam others so that there company keeps running. Don't waste your time with them because they will eat up all your traffic and money without paying single penny to you. If you try to contact them they say that we have received complaints from our cpm advertiser regarding quality of traffic. So we have refunded there money..what a big bluff. I want to ask advertisers have you ever got refund from adsterra?

Adsterra is 100% scam. I think they randomly pay some users, while scam others so that there company keeps running. Don't waste your time with them because they will eat up all your traffic and money without paying single penny to you. If you try to contact them they say that we have received complaints from our cpm advertiser regarding quality of traffic. So we have refunded there money..what a big bluff. I want to ask advertisers have you ever got refund from adsterra?
Yes true is 100% spam

Hey ClickDaly team! I want to increase my daily spends at your network but all the managers have gone lost few months ago.
No Skype or Telegram contact answers . Are you all alive or the network is dead ?
Post automatically merged:

Hey ClickDaly team! I want to increase my daily spends at your network but all the managers have gone lost few months ago.
No Skype or Telegram contact answers . Are you all alive or the network is dead ?
Sorry guys. Somehow i pasted this message in the wrong threat

Last edited:
Back