Status
Not open for further replies.

scriptburn

Dear Publishers,

Get paid for each user you refer to your shortened url. We just opened in BETA and we promise new features that will make us different from every other url shortener that is on the market.

Why choose adshort ?
We are offering free pioneer upgrade to first first 1,000 registered members that include 10% more pay for your visitors & your referral visitors .

Place your links everywhere from facebook, twitter to any website that you are allowed to .(please read our tos to find exactly what sites aren't allowed)

Why choose us ?
Because we bringed some unique features that will guarantee you your success and happiness .
You can win up to 4$ / 1,000 visitors and your referrals visitors up to 50% of your pay .

Payment
Minimum payment is $6.00 , only via PayPal for the moment but we will implement more payment processors with time .

Tools
Our tools will help you earn even more if you own a website :
- Mass url shrinker
- All website links transformer
- Website widget
.. and many more

Thank you for your time and we hope to see you there.

Visit Us: http://www.adshort.us/

Best regards,
Johnny

32 comments
Wjunction promotion - > All users who register until 2- august will receive a promotional bonus of $1.00 in their account .

Just reply to this post with your account name.

Regards

it's ok my username is
yaminism
but i would ask u if there is any way for linked it with any link in my fourm, so if any one clike to any link in my forums should be appear ur site then to his link ..

Credited.

And yes you have the full page script that will change all the links on your forum in shortened ones.

If your questionw as different let me know.

Best Regards

thank . .

Thank, but i use vBulletin and acutally i don't know how i can do that in my fourms ..
so just tell me the way ..

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

lols !

Mixas has been credits.

We apologized for the long downtime but we had some problems with the server, now we bought a new one , added SSL for better protection , added a forum and ended our beta phase.

Hi scriptburn. I have question. I have 2.5 $ in my rental balance. 1 refferal cost 0.25 $ so 10 refferals is 2.5 $ so then i want to buy refferals system write that i don't have money... so please explane. Thanks.

Hi scriptburn. I have question. I have 2.5 $ in my rental balance. 1 refferal cost 0.25 $ so 10 refferals is 2.5 $ so then i want to buy refferals system write that i don't have money... so please explane. Thanks.

Hello,
Our system finds that your balance isn't higher then 2.5 i will check it and get a fix as soon as possible

its trustable site? why 21 days for payment? :O linkbucks payment are immediatly

This time for payment is provisory and it might change in the future , we currently offer 21 days wait time for normal members and 7 days for upgraded members.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back