Adsense have no sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

marhahajcs

Hello!

As a title say,adsense have no sense. :cough:

Recently my adsense account got blocked ,got a mail from them:

In your case, we have detected invalid activity on your AdSense account and as a result it has been disabled. We are limited in the amount of information we can provide about your specific violation. We understand that you may want more information about your account activity. However, in order to protect our proprietary detection systems, we are unable to provide further details.

My website received about 500 views from a traffic excahange (direct traffic without referrer) ,but never generated any fake views. This is why my whole adsense account got blocked and im extremly happy with this (adsense provided a us phone number where i can complain), but for me its always better to lose only few euros. :whistling:
The fact is that they can block your account without any valid reason, so stay away from marketing companies with such a Terms.
Why i think its unfair to block publisher accounts on that way?
Because its very easy to take down any adsense account by third parties ,just need to send few hundred visitors from traffic exchange and you are done.
Adsense want to protect their detection system ,but not their publishers. It's too selfish.:O)

P.S.
I know after this post many will attack me with replies like> next time read the rules,try not to cheat etc. Please dont leave such a reply. I'm not a cheater, just a martyr.:cough:

15 comments
google will never tell exactly why they banned you. if you email couple of times asking the reason they will tell different reason every time. like site don't have enough content/invalid activity/click etc.but surly you did something wrong, there is very less chance that google will make any mistake.

Years ago happened the same. When I reached the limit of $125, I received as reason 'false clicks', while I never made any false clicks and had very little traffic ($1 per day or so). Perhaps someone else clicked on the links multiple times.

Fighting with Google? No, thanks. Just moved on.

you are right at some points. my account was 2 years old and im aware why my account blocked.
i sent the mentioned traffic to one of my websites (my adsense account got 5 websites) and that is not allowed, so they blocked the account.(they pay/click/action ,not ppv so i dont see a real reason here,but we must follow the terms)
i know they have lot of publishers ,so they can do bussines on this way. what is not acceptable for me, that they dont give any info why your account got blocked, if you operate with more websites its very difficulty to find out the reason why they blocked your account. maybe someone just sent 200-300 views for one of your website and you lose your whole adsense account. For example ,if you running a forum and someone want to bump views on his thread (for marketing purposes or any other reason) ,he will send some traffic and your adsense account is gone.

This thread is not created to complain or anything like that ,but to notice the peoples who want to start with adsense, that adsense have no security for their publishers. My personal opinion is that they not treat their publishers on a right way.

Fighting with Google? No, thanks. Just moved on.

right decision. ;)

Last edited:
I never got paid from adsense , when ever i reach to the payout the block my account, I use to have social networking sites, and that was 3 years ago.

So after that i moved on. Now its totally impossible as a new user to earn with them.

Honestly, if you are paying for traffic, they probably have metrics in place to look at the number of view - the relative age of your website. I would think it would be pretty obvious to determine if a site as getting legitimate traffic or not. Lets face it; if my site receives maybe 3-400 views and they can see how much work we do to get traffic, then your brand new site (or old one), start receiving consistent traffic of thousands of users, then something is not right. They pay attention to IP origination as well. Most of those paid services send traffic from IPs which can be traced back to DCs or they are duplicates. They want legitimate users of their services. Google has always been that way. Tons of different metrics to avoid exploiters.

Adsense is very strict, they have a very complex automated system to detect fraud

Only use in sites that are completely legal, and just receive organic traffic
Never bomb click your ads
Your site has to have a certain level of originality, dont scrap content from other sites
Every account is reviewed before payout

Hello!

In your case, we have detected invalid activity on your AdSense account and as a result it has been disabled. We are limited in the amount of information we can provide about your specific violation. We understand that you may want more information about your account activity. However, in order to protect our proprietary detection systems, we are unable to provide further details.

My website received about 500 views from a traffic excahange (direct traffic without referrer) ,but never generated any fake views. This is why my whole adsense account got blocked and im extremly happy with this (adsense provided a us phone number where i can complain), but for me its always better to lose only few euros. :whistling:
The fact is that they can block your account without any valid reason, so stay away from marketing companies with such a Terms.
Because its very easy to take down any adsense account by third parties ,just need to send few hundred visitors from traffic exchange and you are done.
Adsense want to protect their detection system ,but not their publishers. It's too selfish.:O)

P.S.
I know after this post many will attack me with replies like> next time read the rules,try not to cheat etc. Please dont leave such a reply. I'm not a cheater, just a martyr.:cough:

You said exactly why it was closed. That's a rule of theirs. No paid traffic/no exchanges. You would have even had to answer a question based on that.

Google Adsense has sense; you don't by the looks of it.

They run a great network with awesome conversions because they're strict. They work kinda like the courts in the sense that ignorance is not an excuse.

Hello!

P.S.

You said exactly why it was closed. That's a rule of theirs. No paid traffic/no exchanges. You would have even had to answer a question based on that.

Google Adsense has sense; you don't by the looks of it.

They run a great network with awesome conversions because they're strict. They work kinda like the courts in the sense that ignorance is not an excuse.

it's not hard to run a network with high conversation ,with this rules. give me one of your website url and your adsense will gone too, only takes me a minute to get your account blocked.
i didn't opened this topic to blame adsense. adsense have their own rules and we must accept it,
but on other hand everyone have to know ,that adsense do not protect their "partners".

i got 5 websites in my adsense account and the account was more than 3 years old. only 1 of this websites got automated traffic (500 views to test out something,not a single click,just traffic) and they blocked my whole account. this is what have no sense.....

Last edited:
What I will say is that don't run your business completely based on earning from Google (SEO or Adsense). I can understand what Marhahajcs says. If you are completely depend your living upon Google, then you might get in big trouble later. Google might take down anytime your website in ranking or your Adsense account might suspend any time, without any prior notice.

I had a blogger blog which was giving me some earning from Adsense and some other ad network. But suddenly Google removed my blog, without any prior notice and I lost my monthly recurring earning. That was very sad time for me.

i had the same experience with adsense years ago, my account was blocked because there were '' false clicks''. The question is: where is the proof for them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back