Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox

Does google really pay you the money earned via image sites like - image hosts, funny images sites, wallpapers site etc?

I have seen people complaining about their accounts being locked by Google for placing ads on images only sites.

What is your opinion?

18 comments
As long as your site doesn't violate the TOS then it should be fine (I think?). Make sure the ads are far away from the images so you don't cause accidental clicks.

Remember that is against Adsense's policy to place their ADS on site's that violate copyrights, I believe an image only site such as a wallpaper site is bounds to copyright violations since somehow copyrighted images will end up there unless you are the one designing all of them.

I have ran site wallpapers2012 (.) com and hotwallpapers (.) me for years with adsense. Never had probs with adsense, only1 problem i had is low CPC i had for wallpapers site :P

Good luck.

I had an image site. Google disapproved my adsense request for not having contain
So they need some % of contains as well

Does google really pay you the money earned via image sites like - image hosts, funny images sites, wallpapers site etc?

I have seen people complaining about their accounts being locked by Google for placing ads on images only sites.

What is your opinion?

Actually its not a big problem to add adsense code on image related website. but it will be big problem if your website has only image and if dont have any text contents on it. you know adsense is showing contextual ads depending on your website contents. so if your website unable to showing ads on it then google will definitely banned your website.

i've had a few websites that were based on only displaying images. never had any problems with adsense.

just follow their TOS and keep up with their standards and you should be fine.

Google does allow image sites but as long as the images are clean or the ads are placed on clean images then there is no problem, if you add google ads on adult images then there is a problem :)

I haven't tried adsense in an image site so I am not in the right position to make a comment but as far as images are concerned I still see running image sites that has adsense. So I guess it is still allowed. Like they say you just need to follow their guidelines to avoid being banned for whatever reasons.

Google allows image site only if the site is old and 100% unique with quality visitors.
If you are going to create a a brand new image site and applying for adsense then dont think that your site will be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back