Status
Not open for further replies.
Step 1) Learn proper English.
Step 2) Stop capitalizing every first letter of the word you write.
Step 3) Stop using bold font.
Step 4) Email them.
Step 5) ???
Step 6) Profit.

Today M Shock My Adsen Account Have been ban by Google And I Have 2700$ Which Is My Highest Till Now Told That I Exchange Ads By Other Can Any One Tell me Can They Un Ban Me Plz Help Me I M Realy In Need Of Ur Help.

because you can't speak proper english.

I take law and im still a noob but here are some things:

appeal them, And stricktly speaking they are stealing $2700 bucks from you (since the ad revenue is yours) IN addition this would be considered theft and since you have "color of right" you can sue them for irrational proof and a summary offense towards you but is not liable under section section 334 of the criminal code. My suggestion is to research their evidence. You can sue google, but dont worry they cannot target you warez site also sine that would be illigal evidence towards the crown court(in canada atleast) but talk to a lawyer first (if you do)

good luck in appealing
I've never heard of even one case when google unbanned an account. If you try to e-mail them all you will get are messages from autoresponder.

I feel so sorry for your non english speaking ass that i sent them a link to this thread. Hope they see the facts stated here and fix your situation.

Sucks to be you, have someone who can speak proper english email google so you don't look like a complete dumbass.

if he mails google asking for an un-ban after showing adsense in a warez forum he is going to look a dumbass with or without proper english language B-)

The thread maker got lost in the replays here...

I bet that he exchange clicks with others gays. I think that google now ban the site not the account ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back